Which front rotors?

Baikallackierung

Reaction score
My understanding is that the E3 solid rotors are not readily available, but still out there if one looks hard enough. Are the vented rotors (Euro) a part that is in better supply? I have both styles of calipers and just want my car to be serviceable. Please feel free to post part numbers and manufacturers/brands/suppliers if you like. Cheers

Bearmw

Reaction score
I'm looking for some good sources (and prices) for vented front rotors. Unfortunately, I ordered them from ECS and of course they waited a long time to say they were unavailable.

TedS

Site Donor $
Reaction score
From a recent post, the only aftermarket solid non-vented ones available don't fit- Raybestos 9841R.
Maybe try Jim at Mesa?
If not, we know W&N has the vented ones.

My question is do any later vented rotors fit? I think anything later than E3/E9 has the rotors sitting on the outside of the hub so they won't work? Not to mention the diameter difference.

Baikallackierung

Reaction score
I have three pairs of decent solid rotors but none around me will turn rotors. Is the rotor easy to mount on a brake lathe if I find someone?

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just ordered and received vented front rotors from WN (approximately 1 month ago). I also ordered rears - I'm all set to stop.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Discussed earlier, they don’t fit