Window Tool

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'll take one, too. Perhaps Jay Leno could make one with his 3D parts copier. I saw it on TV.
Scott

Yep and you can make two copies each facing a different side so you get the tool for the right and for the left side windows.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I can't quite picture how this works, but hell yeah, I want in for $25.

If it also works for E24 I definitely want one.

BTW, what if we make it a foot long? It would take less back and forth to move the window.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Visited Murray then back to the house forma wonderful dinner, thank you Shawn!
A few beers a couple glasses of wine and I am baked!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In production!

Well coupers, the prototype is done and if you are good you can tell the difference between the original and the reproduction in the picture below.

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=01e64d4f.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

I should have the finished product next week so you may start mailing check except you all from across the pond. You guys please use pay pal.

Your checks should have your mailing address. When I get home from business travel I will package them all up in padded envelopes (which I have yet to buy) and mail US Mail. If you need it faster, add a couple bucks for overnight or fexEd.

Last edited:

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
Too late.............???

Hi Stan,

I am sure I am miles to late and apologies for coming in after the event, but if you have any over I would love one, or even two if you have that many.

Thanks

Pete

jamesw

Reaction score
Likewise - If you have any more available just let me know where to send the check or paypal.

Cheers
James

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yep and you can make two copies each facing a different side so you get the tool for the right and for the left side windows.

arde, I made a special one for you. It is over 3 foot long and will fit both sides simultaneously. Now no worry about using the left hand side for the right window ;)

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
arde, I made a special one for you. It is over 3 foot long and will fit both sides simultaneously. Now no worry about using the left hand side for the right window ;)

Neat. Will send a 3 ft check for it.