WTB Carbs, Headers, Seats, Accelerator Pedal

James

Reaction score
Yeah the tan sport seats may take a while to get in a style to suit the E9. If you redoing your whole interior, of course you just recover whatever you get with the color of your choice. These offer great support and if you need less you can obviously take some of the upper side bolster off like they did in the set pictured in the E9. Both sides offer height adjustment and driver has adjustable lumber support too. All functions work. I would reduce the thigh length at the front, but other than that they are a good compliment to the rest of the interior look. But take your time, no problem :)

I'm picking up some e21 recaros from Mike Pelly, so I'll have to pass on those seats. Thanks though!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Many thanks. I have really been searching for something in tan, but am realizing that tan sport seats are practically non existent unless I want to have black seats reupholstered. With the car (eventually) being painted black, I've liked the idea of doing tan seats, especially since my door cards, kick panels, etc are already tan, but black goes with everything right?

I might take you up on your offer. Thanks,

James
having a black coupe, that i got with a tan vinyl interior, i didn't like any of the tan carpet samples as much as the original ... which mine didn't have. as i have been in the process of changing my interior to black (with CSL fabric insets) i can tell you that if you want to stay with a tan interior ... i really like the gray / black carpet from KHM with the tan seats ... i also think i like it better with black door cards + tan seats. YMMV, but i would look at the gray / black carpet with tan seats.

James

Reaction score
having a black coupe, that i got with a tan vinyl interior, i didn't like any of the tan carpet samples as much as the original ... which mine didn't have. as i have been in the process of changing my interior to black (with CSL fabric insets) i can tell you that if you want to stay with a tan interior ... i really like the gray / black carpet from KHM with the tan seats ... i also think i like it better with black door cards + tan seats. YMMV, but i would look at the gray / black carpet with tan seats.
Thanks! Yea, I picked up a black/grey pile carpet set off eBay. Seems fairly nice. Excited for it to go in soon.