Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
What does this one go to?
465E2574-32E6-4723-88EB-37E5DD5EF245.jpeg

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have had luck using chrome shrink wrap. I recovered my hockey sticks with it and you cannot tell. These would be easier since there are no curves.

NightOwl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Markos,
I would like a set as well. I'll make a donation to the forum.

Thanks,

Jake

bmw2800cs

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Very nice @RTHLSS1!

I also have a bunch of these to unload for free. I won’t split them up but I can send them to anyone in the US that needs some. My apologies to the international folks - covid.

These are clean. I would put aluminum or mylar tape over them to look nice.

View attachment 91173
Hey Markos do you still have some of these? My seats don't have them. Happy to make a donation or pay you for them.

lytebrite

Deceased
Reaction score
One of my plastic chromed seat rail was broken. Since shape isn’t anything special I decided to have it made out of stainless steel.

Original plastic one is shaped to fit perfect. The one I had made is straight but since it is thin it gets shaped like it supposed to once you screw it into place. I made set for myself but I have material left to make another set if anyone would be interested let me know. Or if more people will be interested also you are welcome to ask me anything.

View attachment 91161View attachment 91162View attachment 91163View attachment 91164View attachment 91164View attachment 91165View attachment 91166View attachment 91167
Hi - Do you still have these? I need a pair. I am in the US.