are them available ?
anyone has one left ?

thanks

Reactions: JDH

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Calling Autokunst!!! Stephen did such a great job with the Register badges, maybe he can get these reproduced as well!! I'd certainly pop for one.

Gary

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the original e9-driven badges are really, really nice. they came in 3 colors as i remember. white car, inka car and i don't remember the third color ...

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Calling Autokunst!!! Stephen did such a great job with the Register badges, maybe he can get these reproduced as well!! I'd certainly pop for one.

Gary
Ha ha. Well, greatly against my wife's recommendation, I would take this on if there is enough interest. If for no other reason, I would like one (or several). So if there aren't any of the originals left... :)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so what was the third color? golf? right about now i am not remembering what color i have ... perhaps white ... but it would be cool to have either an inka or golf ... really i would like ceylon

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In a perfect world, we could make them for all of the colors. That way the badge matches the car. I imagine that would require a great deal of inventory, though - even if I used the color/percentages chart someone made recently. Hmmm.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
the original e9-driven badges are really, really nice. they came in 3 colors as i remember. white car, inka car and i don't remember the third color ...

i think it was golf yellow
only my thoughts, as it seems to be a racing csl with spoilers and wings, i think white can be the easiest way to go,
probably Mo can make a beautiful design of the car keeping the rest intact
it will be a great idea

Reactions: m73

Keshav

Site Donor $
Reaction score
0989ABA2-4D39-498B-A3EC-6E624F518D25.png
I’ve put mine on the back spoiler for the moment.
I find that more than one badge in front looks overdone

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
View attachment 49612 I’ve put mine on the back spoiler for the moment.
I find that more than one badge in front looks overdone
i have been having those exact thoughts ... i have a collection of a couple of BMWCCA badges, including a round one that i thought might go great opposite to the e9-driven badge ... then there is the new cs registry badge. it will be a tough decision, i might have to have an extra grill already to be installed with a different badge. i am torn though, the cca badge just might not make it on the coupe.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so what was the third color? golf? right about now i am not remembering what color i have ... perhaps white ... but it would be cool to have either an inka or golf ... really i would like ceylon
yes, I think the third color was golf. I have white, naturally..

Wladek

Reaction score
I agree with Keshav & Chris - more than one on front grill is overdose, it's more like market sale, than classics.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
r
I have an extra one. Will need to find it first, to tell you what color the car is. It's definitely
not white though, if that makes any difference to you.

Pedro

dear Pedro, no matter the colour, ir would be nice
sent you a PM

m73

Reaction score
i think it was golf yellow
only my thoughts, as it seems to be a racing csl with spoilers and wings, i think white can be the easiest way to go,
probably Mo can make a beautiful design of the car keeping the rest intact
it will be a great idea

Thanks DQ, I have a few designs floating around but also respect the consensus so I will definitely be in touch.

I'll certainly listen to ideas --

-M

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For us newer guys to the group, is there a significance to the phrase "E9-DRIVEN"? I can see the web address to the forum in there, and also the years that the E9's span. But I'm unclear on that top line.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have actually been thinking of bar mounting them in front of the grilles and behind the back side of the bumper. in the way i have seen multiple badges on austin healey 3000s and vintage jags. the more i think about it i don't want to mount anything to the grille.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have actually been thinking of bar mounting them in front of the grilles and behind the back side of the bumper. in the way i have seen multiple badges on austin healey 3000s and vintage jags. the more i think about it i don't want to mount anything to the grille.
I have only one badge on the front grill and the others off the license plate.
badge mount.jpg