are them available ?
anyone has one left ?

thanks

Reactions: JDH

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Calling Autokunst!!! Stephen did such a great job with the Register badges, maybe he can get these reproduced as well!! I'd certainly pop for one.

Gary

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the original e9-driven badges are really, really nice. they came in 3 colors as i remember. white car, inka car and i don't remember the third color ...

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Calling Autokunst!!! Stephen did such a great job with the Register badges, maybe he can get these reproduced as well!! I'd certainly pop for one.

Gary
Ha ha. Well, greatly against my wife's recommendation, I would take this on if there is enough interest. If for no other reason, I would like one (or several). So if there aren't any of the originals left... :)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so what was the third color? golf? right about now i am not remembering what color i have ... perhaps white ... but it would be cool to have either an inka or golf ... really i would like ceylon

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In a perfect world, we could make them for all of the colors. That way the badge matches the car. I imagine that would require a great deal of inventory, though - even if I used the color/percentages chart someone made recently. Hmmm.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
the original e9-driven badges are really, really nice. they came in 3 colors as i remember. white car, inka car and i don't remember the third color ...

i think it was golf yellow
only my thoughts, as it seems to be a racing csl with spoilers and wings, i think white can be the easiest way to go,
probably Mo can make a beautiful design of the car keeping the rest intact
it will be a great idea

Reactions: m73

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
0989ABA2-4D39-498B-A3EC-6E624F518D25.png
I’ve put mine on the back spoiler for the moment.
I find that more than one badge in front looks overdone

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
View attachment 49612 I’ve put mine on the back spoiler for the moment.
I find that more than one badge in front looks overdone
i have been having those exact thoughts ... i have a collection of a couple of BMWCCA badges, including a round one that i thought might go great opposite to the e9-driven badge ... then there is the new cs registry badge. it will be a tough decision, i might have to have an extra grill already to be installed with a different badge. i am torn though, the cca badge just might not make it on the coupe.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so what was the third color? golf? right about now i am not remembering what color i have ... perhaps white ... but it would be cool to have either an inka or golf ... really i would like ceylon
yes, I think the third color was golf. I have white, naturally..

Wladek

Reaction score
I agree with Keshav & Chris - more than one on front grill is overdose, it's more like market sale, than classics.

m73

Reaction score
i think it was golf yellow
only my thoughts, as it seems to be a racing csl with spoilers and wings, i think white can be the easiest way to go,
probably Mo can make a beautiful design of the car keeping the rest intact
it will be a great idea

Thanks DQ, I have a few designs floating around but also respect the consensus so I will definitely be in touch.

I'll certainly listen to ideas --

-M

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For us newer guys to the group, is there a significance to the phrase "E9-DRIVEN"? I can see the web address to the forum in there, and also the years that the E9's span. But I'm unclear on that top line.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have actually been thinking of bar mounting them in front of the grilles and behind the back side of the bumper. in the way i have seen multiple badges on austin healey 3000s and vintage jags. the more i think about it i don't want to mount anything to the grille.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have actually been thinking of bar mounting them in front of the grilles and behind the back side of the bumper. in the way i have seen multiple badges on austin healey 3000s and vintage jags. the more i think about it i don't want to mount anything to the grille.
I have only one badge on the front grill and the others off the license plate.
badge mount.jpg