WTB fire extinguisher and bracket

Bert, I'll be in Germany in early April so I can bring it back with me, assuming its allowed in baggage. Read up on those restrictions and let me know.

Fire extinguisher

Hello luis,

I would love that but my common sense tells me not to pay a guy in who knows where Germany, in advance for something I have no control over. The only way I can figure this out is the valving would have to be pulled from the extinguisher body itself and that is still a crapshoot. i have a fellow who scrounges parts for me in Germany and he has a few but doesn't think he can get them shipped. i will let you know what i come up with. Too bad you aren't building a hot engine. i just picked up a nice set of Stahl long tube headers for an M30.
Oh well, hopefully someone will buy them or they will have to go on my car!!

Bert

what if the fire extingusher was totally discharged then recharged upon arrival at the purchaser's destination? Then it is only a metal cannister being shipped???

Thanks to everyone for all the info. This, if ever found, is destined for my euro e24. The realoem page shown by SFDon seems to show NLA on the #11 bracket . I found a bracket as dealer available a few weeks ago before the holidays. Once home from 2 weeks of skiing I will try to run it down. A friens also has one, hopefully correct, and if it is the metal one and NLA, maybe I will add this to the few parts I make and see if I can get some brackets bent up. I will keep this thread going if I get lucky. Neatest thing would be to find an original extinguisher here with an intact label and have some made up and placed on the readily available ones here in the USA. I do have access to the window sticker showing a car does have an extinguisher

Back