WTB : passenger glove box spring

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yep, as Chris said, it's part of the stereo that the 1st owner installed, it's not connected (I listen to the Doors via the Becker adapter thank you very much) but I've left it in there for kicks. But if someone unknowingly opens the glovebox it comes crashing down. I'm off to Ace Hardware...

A cassette player?!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yep, as Chris said, it's part of the stereo that the 1st owner installed, it's not connected (I listen to the Doors via the Becker adapter thank you very much) but I've left it in there for kicks. But if someone unknowingly opens the glovebox it comes crashing down. I'm off to Ace Hardware...

Funny! This is mine.

AFBFECBE-35F5-40B4-A685-D0A5B3B5906A.jpeg

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mark-You win the contest of the boy with the most toys. All of your stuff is on a shelf or a bench and not in a car. My Becker Monza cassette radio actually works in the center console. Attention! the BMW dealer called and I can pick up the glovebox spring. But I'm going fishing tomorrow. So, in radio talk,"Stay tuned!"

Attachments

• IMG_2322(1).jpg
    IMG_2322(1).jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 62

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My neighborhood Ace did not have those springs, obviously not as upscale as @dbower 's hood, I'll go more upscale elsewhere tomorrow and try again.

dbower

Reaction score
My neighborhood Ace did not have those springs, obviously not as upscale as @dbower 's hood, I'll go more upscale elsewhere tomorrow and try again.

My upscale Ace had 3-4 more of the #104 springs. Happy to go buy them out and send them out to anyone at cost. Who knew glove box springs could be so interesting.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I got this one, I don’t know the sku number because it was mixed in the box. Works great, maybe a little tight if you don’t have a lot of junk in the glove box like I do. Pics and dimensions in inches:

3171563D-F810-4DA6-9ECA-7A73DC31201B.jpeg

6C102E4F-AD0C-477A-8810-421722B7D971.jpeg

66717E9C-F758-48DD-9DB8-B4C6BAE834F1.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I got this one, I don’t know the sku number because it was mixed in the box. Works great, maybe a little tight if you don’t have a lot of junk in the glove box like I do. Pics and dimensions in inches:

Whoah you have been holding out on us! You have a workbench? :D