Latest activity

  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread Golf CSL.
    Maybe these are evidence of "love taps" during its race history :) - kidding of course...
  • enoz05
    enoz05 replied to the thread SOLD Marchal 810 Fog Lights.
    These lights are sold, thanks
  • mkent
    mkent reacted to Drew Gregg's post in the thread 1974 2002Tii FS on BaT with Like Like.
    We all like to watch BMW auctions on BaT for interesting cars. Many of us have owned or still own a 2002. This auction with the seller's...
  • floridabmx
    floridabmx replied to the thread FS: E9 Bumpers.
    bump still available
  • mkent
    mkent replied to the thread Golf CSL.
    As I look at the photos more closely I see evidence of filler in the doors as well. Not a smooth panel to be found - at least on the...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque reacted to Paulaner's post in the thread Video - Wündercar Social Event with Like Like.
    Check out the event recap video for the Wündercar Social that took place last weekend in Woodinville, WA. Lots of E9 pics and vids...
  • ScottAndrews
    ScottAndrews replied to the thread My BMW journey has begun.
    The other issue with running the power through the window switches is that those switches are pretty flimsy, and the motors draw a lot...
  • LTIII
    As a follow up to another thread where I had a question about door card welting...
  • sfdon
    sfdon reacted to bavbob's post in the thread WTB center console bracket with Like Like.
    Things like this, get a piece of pre-cut aluminum from Home Depot, makes fabrication easier than steel. As Chris says though, the center...
  • sfdon
    sfdon reacted to HB Chris's post in the thread WTB center console bracket with Like Like.
    It isn’t needed trust me
  • TomHom
    TomHom reacted to bavbob's post in the thread Front headliner removal with Like Like.
    The rivet is quite small and may not be easy to see. Also if you have an electric sunroof like I do, the switch has a brass cage that I...
  • B
    bavbob replied to the thread WTB center console bracket.
    Things like this, get a piece of pre-cut aluminum from Home Depot, makes fabrication easier than steel. As Chris says though, the center...
  • B
    bavbob replied to the thread Front headliner removal.
    The rivet is quite small and may not be easy to see. Also if you have an electric sunroof like I do, the switch has a brass cage that I...
  • BinksE9
    BinksE9 reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread Coupe Underside Paint with Like Like.
    Wurth gray stoneguard (sold online in many places as “Porsche wurth stone guard”) looks very similar to the original material used. I...
  • Wes
    Wes replied to the thread Coupe Underside Paint.
    Was this the same for the early carb CSL's? Remember that red survivor one on BAT a while back. That looked to have some sort of cream...
Back
Top