Latest activity

  • Clubsport_CSi
    Clubsport_CSi reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    Well, @Jimmi , as I alluded to in another thread, perhaps somewhat impulsively I made a purchase while here. I had seen the white 1600GT...
  • Markos
    Markos reacted to Nachtycoupe's post in the thread Turkis CSi with Like Like.
    I tell everyone that lists their car on BaT that the keyword is: PATIENCE. Referencing the comments section. It can be a lot more work...
  • BinksE9
    BinksE9 replied to the thread Monterey Car Week.
    More pictures from Legends, what a day.
    • PXL_20260813_213759718.MP.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_191906848.NIGHT.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_175539194.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_171640783.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_145845090.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_142816329.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_142837921.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_140837354.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_192511089.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_192530382.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_171852883.jpg
    • PXL_20260813_171848673.MP.jpg
  • Nachtycoupe
    Nachtycoupe reacted to boonies's post in the thread NMNA acronym with Like Like.
    I frequently utter WTF, but I usually don’t use the acronym…
  • BinksE9
    BinksE9 reacted to sfdon's post in the thread Monterey Car Week with Like Like.
    The judges liked the car. At the end, the judge for Audi and the judge for Mercedes and the head judge agreed that the car should...
  • BinksE9
    BinksE9 reacted to ScottAndrews's post in the thread New 3.0 Coupe Owner with Like Like.
    Welcome to the madness.!! This is the most knowledgable group of car maniacs I have yet encountered. Someone here has already dealt...
  • jmackro
    jmackro replied to the thread A 1600GT….
    Sold for $56K, which doesn't seem unreasonable given these cars' rarity. Just got back from Monterey, where I visited three of the...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque reacted to //My5UV's post in the thread What did you do to your E9 today? with Like Like.
    I got the AC working for about half an hour! Blew cold air after putting everything together and charging but after sitting for an hour...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque reacted to ScottAndrews's post in the thread Monterey Car Week with Like Like.
    I'll re-post this here.. A toast well deserved... Attention to detail is the key...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque reacted to rsporsche's post in the thread Monterey Car Week with Like Like.
    huge + deserved congrats to you Don ... as well as your client who had the wisdom to hire you.
  • JMinPDX
    JMinPDX reacted to Berkautobarn's post in the thread New 3.0 Coupe Owner with Like Like.
    Hi all, first of all would like to thank all of you for the amazing amount of info that I have already learned from this forum. I was...
  • Dick Steinkamp
    Dick Steinkamp reacted to sfdon's post in the thread Monterey Car Week with Like Like.
    The judges liked the car. At the end, the judge for Audi and the judge for Mercedes and the head judge agreed that the car should...
  • sfdon
    sfdon reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    I joined the BmW classic car club last month. Maybe my intuition was telling me something. Just love that BMW styling
  • JMinPDX
    In El Cerrito to be exact and for a 2002 not a coupe. If anyone near by is willing send me a PM Many Thanks
    • IMG_1128.jpeg
  • sfdon
    sfdon reacted to rsporsche's post in the thread Monterey Car Week with Like Like.
    huge + deserved congrats to you Don ... as well as your client who had the wisdom to hire you.
Back
Top