New Coupe Owner

Hummerbeats

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Mandeep here from London, UK. Recently bought a BMW 3.0 CS, Manual with Sunroof in Silver. The car is fantastic, runs and drives but needs a bit of TLC, so bringing it back to life.

I am hoping I am pick up a few tips and tricks and advice on restoring this car.

If there are any owners around London, close to the Ilford area, please let me know, would love to see a complete car to see what a finish car looks like.

IMG_20170814_150448.jpg

https://ibb.co/egp9hF

Cheers,
Mandeep

Last edited:

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome. Check out the user map, listed at the top of the site pages. It will show you the approximate location of forum members. You can send a private message (start a conversation) to those who catch your interest. Some have not logged in for some time, so bear that in mind.

Ian

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mandeep Satsriakaal ji,
Welcome!
That makes at least two Punjabi's with an E9!
Looks like a left hand drive and a nice example too!
You will find the world of info on this site with members willing to share their accumulated knowledge.

Keshav Sabharwal

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score

Hummerbeats

Reaction score
I am just putting mine back together after restoration. Painfully slow process.

Awesome, would be nice to come check it out. The interior is fully stripped out on mine, and Carbs are out being rebuilt. its slowly coming back together.

Ill drop you a private message.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Mandeep Satsriakaal ji,
Welcome!
That makes at least two Punjabi's with an E9!
Looks like a left hand drive and a nice example too!
That’s makes 2 plus 1=3 ....6 cars between 3 Punjabi guys and my mate recently purchased a Csl .. when he joins this site, that makes 4 guys, 7 cars loooool
You will find the world of info on this site with members willing to share their accumulated knowledge.

Keshav Sabharwal

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Congrats!

Weird that I can't see the picture though.
Mandeep, welcome to e9 coupe. Beautiful find! And to the sub-group Polaris Silver. My color and possibly the most popular original color. At least it seems that way to me.
Take a look at the CS Registry. It goes back to the quaint days of the paper newsletter and a time when I bought my 74 CS, Euro, all original in excellent condition for $10,200. Sigh.

Steve

Hummerbeats

Reaction score
Mandeep, welcome to e9 coupe. Beautiful find! And to the sub-group Polaris Silver. My color and possibly the most popular original color. At least it seems that way to me.
Take a look at the CS Registry. It goes back to the quaint days of the paper newsletter and a time when I bought my 74 CS, Euro, all original in excellent condition for $10,200. Sigh.

Steve

Cheers Steve, yes been looking for one these cars for a long time, finally had the means to purchase one, and one just happen to come along at the perfect time, so I had grab it up. Cant wait to get it all put back together and take it for a cruise.
The colour is lovely.