steve48
Member
These are the take-off wheels from my BaT purchase a year ago. All four are 16x7. The centers are labeled 'Weds' on the inside. I measure the offset as approximately 1/2" so I'd think these are ET11-ET12. These are no ET markings as these are 2-piece wheels, barrels welded together and bolted to the center. Presumably they could be converted to a staggered set with different barrels.
Located at Sonoma Raceway. I'll deliver to locations within the greater SF Bay Area. I have boxes for shipping at cost. The image of inside width is optically deceiving due to the angle of the picture, it is 7".
$1700
Located at Sonoma Raceway. I'll deliver to locations within the greater SF Bay Area. I have boxes for shipping at cost. The image of inside width is optically deceiving due to the angle of the picture, it is 7".
$1700
Attachments
-
IMG_2407 (1).jpeg80.7 KB · Views: 47 -
IMG_2408 (1).jpeg70 KB · Views: 40 -
IMG_2409.jpeg76.3 KB · Views: 28 -
IMG_2410.jpeg70.1 KB · Views: 30 -
IMG_2411.jpeg75.3 KB · Views: 29 -
IMG_2412.jpeg70.4 KB · Views: 30 -
IMG_2413.jpeg71.6 KB · Views: 29 -
IMG_2414.jpeg69.6 KB · Views: 31 -
IMG_2403.jpeg58.3 KB · Views: 47 -
2.jpg337.7 KB · Views: 49