SOLD !!! 16x7 Weds Bavaria Wheels, 4

steve48

Member
Messages
19
Reaction score
27
Location
Napa Valley California
These are the take-off wheels from my BaT purchase a year ago. All four are 16x7. The centers are labeled 'Weds' on the inside. I measure the offset as approximately 1/2" so I'd think these are ET11-ET12. These are no ET markings as these are 2-piece wheels, barrels welded together and bolted to the center. Presumably they could be converted to a staggered set with different barrels.
Located at Sonoma Raceway. I'll deliver to locations within the greater SF Bay Area. I have boxes for shipping at cost. The image of inside width is optically deceiving due to the angle of the picture, it is 7".
$1700
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2407 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2407 (1).jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2408 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2408 (1).jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2409.jpeg
    IMG_2409.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2410.jpeg
    IMG_2410.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2411.jpeg
    IMG_2411.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2412.jpeg
    IMG_2412.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2413.jpeg
    IMG_2413.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2414.jpeg
    IMG_2414.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2403.jpeg
    IMG_2403.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 48
@Pittraider18 I know you had told me to tell you if I was ever selling my Weds Bavaria wheels, pinging you that here is a nice set. These are black spokes vs my silver, but definitely a nice looking set and might be exactly what you need.
 
Back
Top