2X Bav's in AZ (Facebook) $2500 NMNA

m73

Reaction score
Owner appears to be on the E3 page on Facebook. Pics attached -- Ad listing below:

"Two 1972 bavarias for sale Both are fjord blue, blue cloth interior Located in Arizona. One is a rust free original AZ car, other has some rust but much better condition interior than the other. Between the two is one decent car. Has some spare parts included as well, full set of window regulators, chrome belt trims, etc Both ran when parked. 2 years ago I moved them to my bmw repair shop that at the time I had just opened. Tinkered on em in my spare time, last thing I was working on was swapping the carbs. Currently have months worth of backlogged jobs and no indication Ill have any chance to work on the bavarias any time soon and they are taking up two parking spots at my shop Plus I realized I dont know anything about tuning carbs! So I think its time to sell them Asking $2500 for both but very open to offers. Worst I can say is no Open to trades too... I can put cash on top as well. For cars or even stuff like BMW memorabilia Really just want my parking spots back at my shop :) "

120831578_10158089056113172_6854565957807227512_o.jpg
120846270_10158089048888172_8522980548246255907_o.jpg

TedS

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I was looking at this. I wonder what transmissions? No room in my driveway, unfortunately.

Reactions: m73

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
I saw these and was sorely tempted, but my dream empty barn/garage that could be filled with lost and cast off BMW's is not yet a reality. Met a fellow in New Hampshire this spring who is selling 3 Bavs for $3,000. However, his have been sitting in fields since I don't know how long (at least 10 years). 2 in Southern NH and one in West Maine. My brain hurt looking at the photos of cars taken perhaps that long ago. By now, nature must have claimed most if not all of them. It had claimed the '72 2002 he was trying to sell me for $3k. Moss, raccoons, trees....... The horror, the horror.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I was looking at this. I wonder what transmissions? No room in my driveway, unfortunately.
Ted,
I corresponded with the seller. They are both manual transmissions. I'm not interested in the cars (one Bav is enough ;) ), but on the surface, it looks like a screaming deal for someone with the skills to do most of the work themselves, and who is close enough to the seller that transportation would not be a big issue.

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ted,
I corresponded with the seller. They are both manual transmissions. I'm not interested in the cars (one Bav is enough ;) ), but on the surface, it looks like a screaming deal for someone with the skills to do most of the work themselves, and who is close enough to the seller that transportation would not be a big issue.
We’re trying. Lol