5 slat kidney grille reproduction in stainless

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My shop gets discounted international FedEx rates. About 1/2 of normal rates.
If USA buyers want these, can we pay you first and you ship direct to my shop from Vietnam at my discount rate for dispersement to buyers here?
USPS offers great flat rate priority shipping rates for us to forward to individual buyers. We would charge only the actual mailing cost - my staff would repackage for no cost.
This could save the Vietnam-England-USA problem of watching the Mothership flying past us only to return and your trouble of individual customs forms and shipping many packages.
LMK

Last edited:

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
If USA buyers want these, can we pay you first and you ship direct to my shop from Vietnam at my discount rate for dispersement to buyers here?
USPS offers great flat rate priority shipping rates for us to forward to individual buyers. We would charge only the actual mailing cost - my staff would repackage for no cost.
This could save the Vietnam-England-USA problem of watching airplanes flying past us only to return and your trouble of individual customs forms and shipping many packages.
LMK

Definitely something worth doing. If they are happy with shipping direct to you (I've got no problems with that) seems like savings all round

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
Definitely something worth doing. If they are happy with shipping direct to you (I've got no problems with that) seems like savings all rou
This could save the Vietnam-England-USA problem of watching the Mothership flying past us only to return and your trouble of individual customs forms and shipping many packages.
LM
I'm happy going through Don
Thanks guys

Pete

jvrenaudon

Reaction score
Hello all,

Have been speaking to a company who makes stainless bumper sets. They also have started producing stainless 2002 grilles.

I've gotten in touch with them about e9 kidney grilles and they are happy to make them. Will be sending out a 5 slat grille for them to replicate, they will be about £200 plus shipping. Yet to confirm if this includes the slat bars but I believe it does.

Bulk orders mean a discount so if any UK/Europe members wish to put their name down we can get a good deal. We can also create a stateside list if someone wants to take care of having a group order shipped there direct rather than going via the UK.

Put your name down below and I will get back to them with some numbers
make that 2 if they are of good quality
Please add me to your list. John Renaudon

AzMan

Reaction score
Hello all,

Have been speaking to a company who makes stainless bumper sets. They also have started producing stainless 2002 grilles.

I've gotten in touch with them about e9 kidney grilles and they are happy to make them. Will be sending out a 5 slat grille for them to replicate, they will be about £200 plus shipping. Yet to confirm if this includes the slat bars but I believe it does.

Bulk orders mean a discount so if any UK/Europe members wish to put their name down we can get a good deal. We can also create a stateside list if someone wants to take care of having a group order shipped there direct rather than going via the UK.

Put your name down below and I will get back to them with some numbers
Yep id be interested

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
@nosmonkey

is it possible to draw the whole plan, and next steps ?
how can we help ?
regards
Next step is just waiting for the company to receive the part. Once they've made 2 sets in stainless they will be sent to myself and Paul for QC and making sure everything is correct.

After that I will take a final order number and confirm pricing. US orders will be seperate and I will reach out to Don when ready for shipment so that state side members can save on the shipping costs.

Once with me I will distribute to Europe/rest of world. If for instance people in Australia want to combine an order to save on international shipping I'm happy to do so.

Not really much to do now other than wait and see!