5 slat kidney grille reproduction in stainless

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well the sample grille is in Vietnam so hopefully not too much more of a waiting game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910_225858_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910_225858_com.android.chrome.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 57

TG-2002-320i-328ci

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello all,

Have been speaking to a company who makes stainless bumper sets. They also have started producing stainless 2002 grilles.

I've gotten in touch with them about e9 kidney grilles and they are happy to make them. Will be sending out a 5 slat grille for them to replicate, they will be about £200 plus shipping. Yet to confirm if this includes the slat bars but I believe it does.

Bulk orders mean a discount so if any UK/Europe members wish to put their name down we can get a good deal. We can also create a stateside list if someone wants to take care of having a group order shipped there direct rather than going via the UK.

Put your name down below and I will get back to them with some numbers

I'd be interested - AZ USA.

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Grille is now safely with the supplier, so the most nerve wracking part of sending a mint example to the unknown is over!

Updates soon with the test pieces

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
So will you contact us when they are in?
Yep, I will stick a post up in here and confirm final numbers with everyone, black slats and polished.

I've also gone for a set of their stainless bumpers with rubber strips, front over riders and rear under riders. 1100 USD inc. shipping which I don't is a terrible price considering i'd be looking at similar to have my originals rechromed. So I will let everyone know how they are.