73 POLARIS E3 BUILD...Slowly..

Here's our Baikal/tan, if you're still dithering about colors. I'm 45 minutes down the road from you. Really enjoying your progress.

Don
1972 3.0S Euro.jpg

Oh, I’ve seen your car in person and it is absolutely gorgeous! I’m trying to stay away from metallic, though, so I think I’m leaning towards Riviera. The panel I shot has been growing on me..:)

Question I keep forgetting to ask. Before I look closer, is there an easy way to remove these lower trim clips so I’m able to reuse them or do I just replace?
IMG_4143.jpeg

Stephen, i have 12 brand new ones for you ... somehow i came home from the parts pickup with them in a box. 51 13 1 807 669
1726589145323.jpeg

1726589162773.jpeg

you will still have to get 6 more. you can see that the pin is driven into the rivet to spread the plastic ... holding it in place. removing it, if you can get to the backside, is just cutting it off. if you can't, you might have to drill out the plastic stem. somebody like @Frederick might know the easiest approach

PM me your address and i will mail them to you

I think I remember from the small ones, that I used to just push the pin through.The backside is in the rocker panel, though..which I have looked into with a borescope. They're clean!

Have replaced some pins lost to inaccessible recovery places with either sections of plastic rod or plastic license plate screws

Back