a scheel tale

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Has anyone in the US purchased one of these or similar fire extinguishers? I would like to purchase about a dozen or so as Christmas presents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Try quick fist straps to hold down the little extinguisher:

http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Cargo-Control/Quick-Fist/QF10010.html

QF10010_34_1000.jpg

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
i have been successful in reproducing these rubber stops that are located in between the plates of the tilting mechanism

every Little part is a big effort, but is worth it :)
Hola Jesus -

I have Scheel 100s with factory sliders and tilt brackets and am trying to figure out where these rubber stops come into play?

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hola Jesus -

I have Scheel 100s with factory sliders and tilt brackets and am trying to figure out where these rubber stops come into play?

hi, thank you for your question,

I made my own brackets, not tilting ones, those of mine,
but in the tilting ones I guess there is a pair of holes to accomodate these rubber stops that prevent the metal to metal contact,
i recall that I replicate those for a friend that sent me the original one that appears in the picture at far right corner
hope this makes sense for you

regards

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
hi, thank you for your question,

I made my own brackets, not tilting ones, those of mine,
but in the tilting ones I guess there is a pair of holes to accomodate these rubber stops that prevent the metal to metal contact,
i recall that I replicate those for a friend that sent me the original one that appears in the picture at far right corner
hope this makes sense for you

regards
Interesting. I'll have to look at my brackets and see if I I can see where they might go

xjan99

Reaction score
i can get it out because i am very strong, ...seriously, ...oh a little detail, those zip ties are made of silicone, just a pull and they are broken and the fire extinguisher released,.... but ok, is provisional

a friend that has a couple of classic aeroplanes showed me this fire extiguisher and recomended its use:
50 seconds duration,
non toxic,
no residues,
no cold stress over hot engine,
and it always works (if you know about conventional fire extinguishers the ratio of nonworking is close to 60%)

see here:

Can you please tell where this extinguisher is sold in Europe?

reedreed

Reaction score
i have been successful in reproducing these rubber stops that are located in between the plates of the tilting mechanism

Could you show the point were they go please?