Bmw Pete’s collection

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
After watching both films (and you did fine with the camera Peter, we're not pros for Lord's sake) all I can say is I'm thrilled that this collection belongs to a real driver/enthusiast, and not some blighter/wanker who only rolls a collection like this out for high end shows. While I've not met Peter in person, we've spoken on the phone a few times and online communication a few more. In short, he's what we used to refer to in NYC when I was growing up as a 'stand up guy' - I suppose the London equivalent is 'good mate'?
Thank you for the kind words, very much appriecaited.......I am always more than happy to help with any cockney slang needed - in this case, we would call somebody "proper" or long version "proper geezer" :)

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think my favorite story of driving my cars was a story bimbill kindly reminded a few friends of- and one I will tell for years to come.

Just a couple of weeks before Pebble Beach in 2016, literally the weekend before I headed down, I took the Blue Batmobile on a drive on a wet day, not pouring, but on and off little showers. I often wonder how many of the cars on the lawn at Pebble Beach were driving with friends on a wet day a couple of weeks before the event and then go on to win an award?

Like all of us, l love driving these beautiful works of art

Peter we are kindred spirits!
Similar to Athena taking 2nd in Coupe Class at Legends of the Autobahn 2019, displayed in a place of honor in the BMW CCA tent at Laguna Seca & interviewed by Jackie Jouret which appeared in the Roundel. Afterward touring Western National Parks and driving from Mount Vernon Washington to The Lime Rock Fall Historic Festival Connecticut in 3 days and winning the Meeting of the Marques "Best BMW" for the 2nd year in a row.