CSL 2275030 has landed!

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
cheers Keshav,
sorry, I was not clear in my request for help: I can find the clips on ebay easily enough, but I wanted to read the forum discussion about them, to check that they are indeed a 100% good replacement, not a 99%
I'm having some issues with finding the thread you referred to earlier

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rest assured they are 100% correct. I bought them for my car and they are identical.

I might not find the conversation either but take a look at the pics of the clips in EBay and compare them to your, exactly the same.
The conversation could have been in someone else’s thread, thus finding it will be cumbersome.

Dan Mooney also bought some hinmself. He might be able to tell you from whom he bought them and whether they are perfect or not.

Keshav

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
cheers Keshav,
sorry, I was not clear in my request for help: I can find the clips on ebay easily enough, but I wanted to read the forum discussion about them, to check that they are indeed a 100% good replacement, not a 99%
I'm having some issues with finding the thread you referred to earlier
Hi Drew,

I don't actually need any clips yet but I bought four spares this morning for $27 including shipping. They look exactly the same as the ones in the CSL to me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/URO-Parts-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Cheers!
Dan

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
cool, and thanks for confirming, I see some for £7.50 here in the UK. I'm on it!

[and back to admiring Dan's new toy! much more important than my mismatched visor clips :)]

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Your CSi would look like a twin sorta w/an appropriate CSL-like stripe (can be customized to say CSi instead of CSL):

http://www.coupeguy.com/cscslrepropartsavailable.htm

Decorative Side Stripes -$300/set in Black

Original equipment on CSL cars, these perfect reproductions include all six side pieces, two front fenders, two doors and two rear quarters in black with 3.0CSL letters in the correct place and the correct type face. See more pics on my coupes owned page. Easily applied self adhesive stripes, easily modified to say 3.0CS (paint over the "L") or 3.0CSi (modify the L to a lower case "i" with a bit of black tape).

$300/set 6 pieces (two complete stripes) Other colors available on special order for $500/set 6.

coupes%20113-medium.jpg

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Head-up Petri hunters!

When my original leather wrapped CSL wheel arrives from Keshav next week, the very nice 38cm Petri currently in the CSL will be surplus to requirements and offered for sale. It will be around $1,000 including a 2002 hub converted to E9 horn ring and a good condition hub cover.

PM me if interested, otherwise I will list the wheel in the Parts section once I have the leather wrapped CSL wheel in hand.

Cheers!
Dan

52518petri.jpg