CSL Bumpers

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What a day! A set of bumpers and an air dam from Alberto arrived yesterday... delivered by Alberto himself! The best part about my car disease/addiction hobby is the wonderful people I have the opportunity to meet. Alberto is the latest. A gracious and warm gentleman I happily add to my list of "I'm lucky to know him" folks.
But OK, OK, what about the parts? Having done a fair bit of composite work myself, I can tell you these are NICE parts. The finish is wonderful and they are nearly ready for paint. The bumpers are super light while the air dam employs a much thicker layup schedule (see the pic of its upper edge), just as I'd expect. One of my Porsche buddies was here when Alberto arrived. He reviewed the parts and said "These look so nice, you should just run them raw, as is!"
He's a bit of a track rat/weight wennie but his comment goes to how good all these items look in their natural state.
Yes, I'll bond the three front bumper sections together and feather the seams ahead of final finishing but I couldn't be happier. Now add to all that the price? Buy your set now, before Alberto realizes he should be charging more!

View attachment 131113View attachment 131114
View attachment 131111View attachment 131112
Hello, will you please share the price of this bumpers and spoiler and will Mr. Alberto tale a order? it came up very nice on the car I like to have a set for me I am very close to complete my restoration on one of my E9 and my name is Albert.

tygaboy

Reaction score
Hello, will you please share the price of this bumpers and spoiler and will Mr. Alberto tale a order? it came up very nice on the car I like to have a set for me I am very close to complete my restoration on one of my E9 and my name is Albert.
Your best bet is to message Alberto through this forum. His screen name is aguirola.

aguirola

Reaction score
Hello Albert,

I would be most pleased to produce a spoiler and front and rear bumpers for you.
I would require a $400 deposit for the 3 parts. Delivery in March.

Rear bumper: $375
Ft Bumper: $400
Ft, Airdam: $ 425

There has been a slight increase in prices, as materials have gone up in cost.

Please confirm: alberto.guirola at gmail.com

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Alberto

aguirola

Reaction score
PS. Chris thank you for passing the information on.

Did I ever sent you the rear chrome bumper photos?

Kind regards, Alberto

tygaboy

Reaction score
Hi Alberto - Happy to help in any way. And no, I didn't receive any pics of the rear bumper. Please do send, when it's convenient.
Thanks again,
Chris

aguirola

Reaction score
Hello Chris,
I took the photos, strangely not in my phone.
Tomorrow will take care of it.
Please email me at my email, can't find you for some reason...:)

Regards, Alberto

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello Albert,

I would be most pleased to produce a spoiler and front and rear bumpers for you.
I would require a $400 deposit for the 3 parts. Delivery in March.

Rear bumper: $375
Ft Bumper: $400
Ft, Airdam: $ 425

There has been a slight increase in prices, as materials have gone up in cost.

Please confirm: alberto.guirola at gmail.com

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Alberto
Hi Alberto,
I will send the money with PayPal is that ok please let me know, and where are you located I live in North of Los Angeles, I am asking where you live since to know how easy it is to deliver the parts they are big and it is hard to mail.
I am glad that you answer me
Best regards
Albert

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Alberto,
I will send the money with PayPal is that ok please let me know, and where are you located I live in North of Los Angeles, I am asking where you live since to know how easy it is to deliver the parts they are big and it is hard to mail.
I am glad that you answer me
Best regards
Albert
Hi Alberto please check your paypal it should 500 there I rounded up you have my phone number But I didnt record yours when you call me I was driving then after I forgot all about it so you can call me again at anytime

aguirola

Reaction score
Dear Albert,

Thank you for the funds. All received. Thank you.

I am located in the SFO Bay Area, so potentially we can arrange for a kind friend to deliver to you.
My Voip phone is 415-877 1543. If I am not present I will not answer, but you can always leave a message.

Tomorrow we are starting production on your parts.

Best regards, Alberto

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dear Albert,

I am located in the SFO Bay Area, so potentially we can arrange for a kind friend to deliver to you.
My Voip phone is 415-877 1543. If I am not present I will not answer, but you can always leave a message.

Best regards, Alberto
Hi Alberto, thank you so much I know you will be on your promise, and you did not need to post your phone number however I don't need to call you can call me when the part is ready. Thank you

aguirola

Reaction score
Hello bumper friends of the lovely E9.

There are now available in No. California:

1. front bumper, complete, mounting brackets, etc..
4. rear bumpers complete, mounting brackets, etc. . Please note: No holes for license lights, as easier to drill than to patch
2. Front Airdams

Prices are as follows, unfortunately, $25 more than the previous set. Even resin has gone up in price...

Rear bumper: $400
Ft Bumper: $425
Ft, Airdam: $ 450 (small additional fee of $30 for the "Sporting goods" excess baggage.
As I brought 4, $120 shared between the 4.

If you are interested, please reserve your part(s) ( refundable, if change of mind) and send $100 to hold, to:

nicole.guirola at gmail dot com

The people that paid a deposit before this, prices are as before for you.
I tried reaching out, but possibly away for the weekend.

Please contact me to make final arrangements, etc.
I will be here until April 12, please be prompt, as packaging, shipping, all take time. Later, it is more complicated, as I have to ask a friend to ship.

Thank you all for the kind support.

Regards, Alberto

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dear Albert,

Best regards, Alberto
Hi Alberto, thank you so much for everything you do, I have a question, will you be able to make 2 front spoiler I think I told you that I have 2 E9 if you can bring 2 front spoiler that's will be great plan changed on my 2nd restoration and I need to have a spoiler on my 2nd E9 I have a M3 engine on it and I have to have a oil cooler and there is no room the only place to install is under the bumper right on center so I need the spoiler to cover that oil cooler and about your spoiler dos it have any opening on the center will you be able to send a picture of the spoiler
thank you Albert

aguirola

Reaction score
1. Front bumper avail.
5 Rear bumpers avail.

0 Airdams. left Thank you guys!

If you need rear bumpers and are in the SFO Bay Area, go to SF Don, has some right there.
Save on the shipping.

By the way, what did today's outing rewarded us with?

A new project....
Stay tuned, sometimes by summertime, we'll have a batch. I am assuming a part that has deteriorated in many cars.

Please, some feedback, so I can figure out if I should produce only a few, or, more.

Regards, Alberto

IMG_5159.jpg

IMG_5160.jpg

IMG_5161.jpg

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
1. Front bumper avail.
5 Rear bumpers avail.

0 Airdams. left Thank you guys!

If you need rear bumpers and are in the SFO Bay Area, go to SF Don, has some right there.
Save on the shipping.

By the way, what did today's outing rewarded us with?

A new project....
Stay tuned, sometimes by summertime, we'll have a batch. I am assuming a part that has deteriorated in many cars.

Please, some feedback, so I can figure out if I should produce only a few, or, more.

Regards, Alberto

View attachment 138454

View attachment 138455
View attachment 138456
Hi Alberto, I have not got to that point to know if I need it or not but however what would be the price?

aguirola

Reaction score
Right now difficult to assess, as we have to take the vents apart and evaluate the mould making process.
I will have a better idea towards the end of April.
I am traveling on coffee business now, so right now it was only a sneak preview.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards, Alberto

jefflit

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not sure how the CSL bumper thread morphed into defroster vents but, FWIW, buying a fiberglass CSL front bumper is a LOT cheaper than making a similar bumper out of steel, which is what we did for my car. Off to chrome now...

messages_0 (45) (1).jpeg

aguirola

Reaction score
Hello Jeff, beautiful work there, I can only guess at cost. ;)

The defroster vents were only a shared information to see if interest is there.
We will post properly in another section once we have definitive numbers.

Regards, Alberto