CSL Bumpers

aguirola

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the kind replies and comments

We are starting to make a front and rear set to figure out the materials + time expenses
to see if it a worthwhile financial endeavour.

Please be aware, that this is not a business for me, but an employment of a group of great and lovely people
that work with me and the profits are theirs.
My business is agriculture, but as a sideline we produce a gamut of parts for all sorts.
Some projects make sense some do not.

After this first set is produced, I will have a definite price that I will post.
Mine were strictly experimental, so it was a no cost exercise to determine the outcome and feasibility for my car.
Now, that they pass muster, I can safely offer them for sale. I only produce to the highest standards.

I also have all the 'batmobile' components moulds, restructured clearly, as what I purchased originally
were garbage, and ill fitting.

To answer a few questions:
1. The rear set is 2 pieces, with the center strap included, along with the mounting brackets (glass)
2. The chrome center piece will fit as the glass one is exactly the same.
3. The bumpers are not painted, but for a small add.'l cost we can prime them.
4. Shipping: TBD
5. Will post more close up photos
6. The mounting of the bumpers is simple: you attach the supports I provide to the original mounting locations on the body,
then you use glass resin to attach the bumper to them (very easy), remove the whole assembly, paint, reattach.
7. In case of front bumpers, I provide the ally straps that mount to chassis at a discernible cost,
but perfect, as in my installation.

Regards, Alberto

Last edited:

aguirola

Reaction score
Thank you Bo!
Regards, Alberto

PS. If you are so inclined, we can leave the licence plate light openings closed, no cost whatsoever

aguirola

Reaction score
There are / were, some E9ers in the UK that are interested in the Griot's Garage E9 thin bumpers.

As the person that would liaise this production, has reduced communications to a minimum, I cannot continue chasing him for logistics.

If anyone is interested in following up this project, I would be interested in exploring the project.

Please if interested, we need to be on the ball, and fast.
Making bumpers and parts is not my business, my business is in agriculture and it takes a huge amount of time
in my life, thus, we need to be quick and to the point.

For instance, this surprise order for the bumpers that are in production, it takes a full week to make one, just to put
things in perspective.

Clearly, I need 1 (one) person to coordinate and distribute in the UK, as shipping would be the same cost for 1 or 10 parts.

If interested, please communicate via mail: alberto.guirola at gmail dot com

Kindly, be prepared to provide a telephone contact, as my typing is not best, and the issues are many. No phone, no reply.

Regards, Alberto

Rob F

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi,
I would be interested in buying the front bumper. If anyone in the UK is buying, let me know so i could add mine to the order to spread the shipping costs.
Regards
Rob

aguirola

Reaction score
what would be the price for bumper set
The front is $375, rear is 350, all mounts included.
If you are in Northern california, I am near Bay Area,
thus delivery, inexpensive, or nothing, if you meet me somewhere.
Delivery would be sometimes in November.

Please write me at: alberto.guirola at gmail dot com

and we'll make arrangements for deposit, address, etc.

Thank you.
Regards, Alberto

aguirola

Reaction score
Hi,
I would be interested in buying the front bumper. If anyone in the UK is buying, let me know so i could add mine to the order to spread the shipping costs.
Regards
Rob
Hello Rob,
I would be more than happy to supply one. Shipping the front bumper is considerably less as 3 pieces make the whole assembly.
If there are others in the UK please chime in.
Rob, at the very worse, I can mail yours from California, not terribly expensive at all.

Regards, Alberto

aguirola

Reaction score
We could do a group buy for the UK E9 owners , save on shipping costs
I would be interested in buying 4 complete rear bumpers with the fixtures and centre piece that joins the bumpers together
We can certainly oblige and produce the 4 rear bumpers.
Shipping costs, would be greatly minimized.
Please write me asap at: alberto.guirola at gmail dot com

Regards, Alberto

PS. Rob, above is contested in one front bumper and that can very well go along with his 4 rears.

aguirola

Reaction score
We can certainly oblige and produce the 4 rear bumpers.
Shipping costs, would be greatly minimized.
Please write me asap at: alberto.guirola at gmail dot com

Regards, Alberto

PS. Rob, above is contested in one front bumper and that can very well go along with his 4 rears.
The fellows in the UK, I kindly need a response to your requirements of the 4 (5) bumpers
with extreme urgency, otherwise will not be able to comply with your requests.

There was a request for an additional Airdam, unfortunately in my slipping mind, I forget who it was.
Would you be so kind as to chime in?

Regards, Alberto

JamesE30

Reaction score
Hi Alberto, Just some feedback that the rear bumper arrived safely and without damage. Looks very nice thank you!
I can see already that the quality is far better than the one I have from another supplier. I will take some comparison photos at a later date when I next visit the car in the garage. Thanks for the good service

aguirola

Reaction score
Hello James,
I am extremely pleased you approve of the quality of the bumper. We strive for a high quality product,
otherwise it really is not worth the effort, and the dissatisfaction of our customers.

Thank you very much for the kind endorsement.

Best regards,
Alberto

aguirola

Reaction score
I am pleased to report that I will travel to California on November 16th.
Everyone that has expressed an interest, has quite diligently posted
a deposit, they will be very satisfied with the outcome.

Regards, Alberto