Do you have custom interior wood?

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
Got this to work:

P5240030.jpg
Steve, what's that gauge in the cluster in lieu of the clock ?

jabloomf1230

Reaction score
It looks like a stock E9 temperature gauge custom-converted to an oil pressure/ voltmeter combo. It's really a beautiful and seamless conversion.

I have a 2nd temp gauge that I'm in the process of working on in a similar fashion.

steve in reno

Reaction score
The gauges are oil pressure and voltmeter.
looks factory. $ wasn't to bad either
Done by N Hollywood.
Installed by me.

thanks stevehose

I'm retired I don't care what time it is.

FGS

Site Donor
Reaction score
love it do tell, please include the sauce where you got it from as well as how much you paid please

The carpenter (who also made some furnitures for my home) made it using the original one as mold.
I gave him €500 for the job.

Last edited:

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is a name for the type/color that was original and/or something that will compliment the Nardi steering wheel and shift knob?

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I had a similar problem with my rebuild. I didn't like the color of the Nardi wheel. It is very orange.
I am using Etimoe for my dash and doors. It's a similar color to walnut meaning a warm tone brown.
The Nardi wheels are covered in a finish that is a polyester and it virtually impossible to remove with any type of stripper.
I even took it to a pro friend that had the smoking kind of stripper and it didn't faze it.
I finally used a tool called a furniture scraper. Old school tool that very few people know how to use.
It took me many hours to get the finish off.
I was then able to do some staining or dying to get it to a color that was at least in the same color family. A warm brown.
I then put a finish back on but only an 2 part spray varnish. I may have to do it again later.