FS 2000cs parts - 3 complete coupes

coupeboy

Reaction score
I have three rusty but complete 2000cs and have one completely apart so access to mechanical and electrical parts etc is immediate. Body panels will be iffy as these coupes have the classic rust problems of that era I.e. Rockers and upper strut mounts.

Two complete sets of the original 14" steel wheels (one set sold already). Have switches, trim, interior panels, headlights, tail lights etc.

Parts and cars are stored inside.

Let me know what you need. Cars are located in Victoria, BC. Just north of Seattle.

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
any taillights with red turn signals? looking for a passenger side light in reasonable shape. please let me know what you have

thanks
scott

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
Has Anybody heard back from coupe boy on his parts?
I've emailed him directly twice last week and no response.
I'm only a few hours away in Seattle and would make the trek if it seemed worthwhile.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Common sense would indicate you need to check back periodically if you are selling parts and not check once a week. My 2 cents.

Gernstetter

Reaction score
Common sense would indicate you need to check back periodically if you are selling parts and not check once a week. My 2 cents.

A BIG plus one on that statement.....especially for something unusual like three of those cars in one place......and for anyone serious.....my friend Robert Eckhart in Germany has just about every part for those cars NOS...expensive but a great source for anyone that needs those parts.