FS-71 2800

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Peter
Congrads on the sell! I spotted a Euro 6 on CL in Boise,Id for 1800.00 that might be interesting to have?

That one has been for sale for a while. The interior is trashed which makes it much more likely it will be parted out rather than restored.
There are some cheap BMWs in Boise, E28 and newer. Don't know about rust though.

Congrats on the sale Pete, glad I was able to lend a hand.

Ian

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Peter
Congrads on the sell! I spotted a Euro 6 on CL in Boise,Id for 1800.00 that might be interesting to have?
Peter, my solution to the gender bending bathroom problem. Remove all the urinals, replace with stalls, problem solved. All bathrooms become unisex. No more long lines for the women at the multiplex or the opera. The vending machines also turn unisex. Tampons, condoms, pain relievers, after shave, parfum,
mouth wash. Steve

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, but is a real "M" more valuable?

And Ian, thanks! everyone seems to like your work on the video and I appreciated the labor and immoral support :)

Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

Peter

Eiremon

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes, but is a real "M" more valuable?

And Ian, thanks! everyone seems to like your work on the video and I appreciated the labor and immoral support :)

Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

Peter

The E24 M6 market is interesting. The Euro M635 has the superior engine (+30hp) but the money seems to follow the 1988 M6. The 87 has the longer bumpers. I would be looking for the M635 if I were in the market.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
The E24 M6 market is interesting. The Euro M635 has the superior engine (+30hp) but the money seems to follow the 1988 M6. The 87 has the longer bumpers. I would be looking for the M635 if I were in the market.

I've noticed that also. So odd that a euro car wouldn't command more value. Probably due to missing the "M6" reference. I would say that an M635i is still a better investment than an early M90 based 635csi. I really like the early e24's though. My least favorite e24 is the late models due to the interior, particularly those with the integrated front center console / rear seat AC console.

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is the one you want...Alpina B7 Turbo S Coupe´. So rare, so beautiful, so valuable.

alpina_b7_turbo_coupe_10.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is the one you want...Alpina B7 Turbo S Coupe´. So rare, so beautiful, so valuable.

Ahh yes wonderful. A friend of mine just explained the "s" version to me. Only 30 made so quite a different price point than an M6 though!

Last edited:

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Nice find Pete...can't wait to see what you do with it and go for a ride!!!

Drew

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Drew, Not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger yet, lots of research to do first. The owner seema very nice and honest I just don't know how much he really knows about the car? Not sure what the underside looks like either.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
It's funny how priorities can shift so much from car to car. The e24 front fenders are removable and bodywork is readily accessible. Standard e24 parts and sacrificial CSI's are cheap. I would prioritize the condition of the motor. I think that rebuild on an M88 is approximately $10K.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes Markos, mechanicals and the electrics in this car scare me, Mario told me there were over 2200 parts in the head alone!