FS: Golde wind deflector reproduction

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan - From reading the thread it sounds like the sunroof deflector kit will fit my 1973 E3 Bavaria, correct? If so, put me down for one and I'll PM you for the payment details, etc.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The next batch will be starting at $425.00 shipped within CONUS
So 2 more sets at $410.00
More available early next year.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Another 10 sets to be ready soon! The last parts are being sent to me this week so, next week ready to go!
$425.00 includes shipping in CONUS

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I took the hardtop off my E30 cabriolet.
The Great White comes back from VSR with new Fritz Bits SS exhaust this week.
So, an opportune time to bump the wind deflector as the weather is warm enough to once again open it.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan I will take a pic when my car is back from the shop with the installed deflector but I wanted everyone to know the deflector works great. Be prepared for some possible dremeling to get it to fit, at least in mine it needed some finesse and one other thing but can't remember now. But overall a good product, especially since very hard to find NOS ones.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan I will take a pic when my car is back from the shop with the installed deflector but I wanted everyone to know the deflector works great. Be prepared for some possible dremeling to get it to fit, at least in mine it needed some finesse and one other thing but can't remember now. But overall a good product, especially since very hard to find NOS ones.
I have found that finesse is needed. It has taken 15 minutes to 2 hours and 15 minutes to install!