FS: Reproduction Tail Light Lenses

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am re-starting this thread to avoid confusion.
It really should have been here for a year at least :confused:

I can get lenses with red or amber turn signal indicators
I can get lenses with clear or amber (French style ooo la la) brake lights
I send installation instructions
This does NOT include frames or bulb housing

Based on my experience with the guy making them, you are a year away. These lenses are very difficult to form properly and all the work is done by hand. Frankly I am amazed he charges so little. The bottom line is I get about 10 sets of lenses every 6 months or so. I can put you on the list. There are 80 on the list but I have sold to about 30 so far.

The manufacturer (craftsman?) informed me of a price increase on the next batch so they will be about $315.oo for a full set (six pieces) plus delivery which in the continental USA has been about $15.00. So far I haven't needed to buy boxes or packing material.

Reproduction lenses in re-chromed frames
photo-jpg.33188

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i can tell you that they are extremely nice. they have all of the correct markings. overall they fit quite well, there are some small gaps that you either have to heat the lens to stretch it to fill or fill the hole with a clear glue / sealant.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan, those look amazing. I will need these, but probably not for a couple/few years at least. Not sure when the appropriate time to add my name to the list is.

Gary Waggoner

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to show the list as it sits after the 30 delivered lenses? Just curious to see where I stand on the order sitch.

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would like to order three sets please. Let me know the process. I am ok to wait however long because there really is no choice but would like my cars refreshed whenever I happen to get them.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan, i test fit the new lenses in a right frame last night. i must say that the fit is improved, and much better than the early ones.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Okay. Please allow me to officially put my name on the list. :) Thank you Stan!
Hi Stan,
I realize I didn't specify a lens color configuration. This is for a US car - I assume amber turn lenses, red brake, white/clear reverse. By the way, does your source also make rear fog lenses? My car has one, and it would be nice to have a nice, new red lens for that since it will be living right next to the new tail light assembly. Thank you!