Fuse box upgrade (prototype)

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you for the images! That is very helpful
What I am looking for are the connections between fuses. I circled an example shown in one of your images (a connection between #3 and 4):
View attachment 168385

There should be one between 5&6 right under your finger in the image above and also 9&10
Gotcha. Isn't that indicated on your schematic above? For example 3 and 4 are connected on the schematic. But, I will definitely look for a photo that illustrates that better

Reactions: Ezz

Ezz

Site Donor
Reaction score
You are correct, they are indicated in the schematic and that is what I wanted to confirm.
I looked more closely on some of the pics above and i think i spotted the linkage between 5&6. So the schematic for the post 1973 seems to be correct.
I already ordered the PCBs. I should get them in a week or so.
Now I am more convinced of the importance of adding the LED indicator.
I will work on that for the next revision.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Again, crappy photos taken from a video for the reasons explained above. But if the color coding on the PC is any indication, it confirms that 3 and 4 as well as 5 and 6 are bridged

IMG_0491.jpeg IMG_0490.jpeg

Ezz

Site Donor
Reaction score
In vehicle LED indicator test.
Since this is confirmed, i will be ordering the revised PCBs with LED indicator circuit.
The next prototype should be ready to install with in two weeks.

IMG_5509.jpeg

Ezz

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is getting very close to final prototype. Actually this next order will be the final PCB revision unless of course issues comes that will need to be addressed.

I would like to know if there is interest from members to use my fuse box design in their cars…

Dlc

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Ezz-- this is my '71 Ep fuse box - and I woudl be very interested in testing your upgrade

1695922344730.jpeg

Ezz

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, I have not posted an update in a while. I have been busy with the E3 (almost ready to crank the engine!)
I found some design improvements to the fuse box that I am working on currently before I can order the PCBs. I will share the details later.