Genuine SIDLER right side turn signal lense EU - SOLD

Wladek

Reaction score
Hello,
for sale 100% genuine (not any repro) Sidler BMW right side amber turn signal lense, European version.
Condition - used, but look very nice, almost perfect. Absolutely no cracks, just little surface scratches.
Price - incl. worldwide shipping with registered priority post letter
Payment - PayPal
Any questions - please PM or write here.
Thank you!
20190319_161818.jpg
20190319_161823.jpg
20190319_161828.jpg
20190319_161833.jpg
20190319_161845.jpg
20190319_161840.jpg
20190319_161852.jpg

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
If anyone buys this fairly priced lense to replace their worn out one, I will buy the worn out one for $25 shipped. Small cracks are ok. It’s for my wall mounted csl nose. A cracked euro signal still looks better than a US one IMO. ;)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
How do you tell the difference between euro and US spec?

The euro version is slim and sexy. When you see it, you will want to get your hands on one. The US version has a more pear-shaped profile and looks somewhat frumpy. We still appreciate the US ones since that is what we initially signed up for, but we lust after the european ones.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The US version has a more pear-shaped profile and looks somewhat frumpy.
While I am replacing my US lenses with European versions (so clearly I am lusting after the sexy slim profile, too), I've preferred to refer to the thicker US versions as a hammerhead shark. That sounds a little better than frumpy. :D

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
While I am replacing my US lenses with European versions (so clearly I am lusting after the sexy slim profile, too), I've preferred to refer to the thicker US versions as a hammerhead shark. That sounds a little better than frumpy. :D

Actually my post was nothing about turn signals. Read it again. :)

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If you install the Euro lens on a US car, you will probably have to cut off part of the reflector for the bulb (I had to do this using a dremel tool when i installed a set of clear front turn signals with yellow bulbs). I spray the crown of the yellow bulbs with silver paint, so they do not show yellow unless they are lighted.

Gary

Last edited:

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Wladek let me check later Today I know I need one but not sure which Side will know in few hours

Chris