Got my 3.0cs but can`t find vin

ElDoc

Reaction score
Contac

Hi Martin,

I sent so many message to the inbox e9coupe system but I'm not sure if you receive it, like you I'm in Ecuador but in Guayaquil, I would like to make some questions about E9's here, let me know if you receive this message.

ElDoc.

Simufly

Reaction score
S American E9

If the wheels are original, (ie 6x14 et 22 made by FPS) which they look like then it is a late one!

mrp

Reaction score
Hi Doc.

You can send me a private message through e9coupe. If you can´t do that, please send me a phone number where I can reach you.

Isaak

Reaction score
Hello all,

sorry for hijacking the post but I am in a similar situation with a CSi that I am close to making an offer for. The Karman plate KUNSTHARZLACK code is 60. I checked the several links that have been provided, but I don't seem to find any match. One member said that 60 is Polaris silver, but I don't see this anywhere, and I also struggle to find any trace of Polaris Silver on/inside/under the car... Can someone confirm the car was born silver?

The specimen in question in the photo below... Isn't she pretty!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_22f1.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_22f1.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 129

Isaak

Reaction score
Not my car unfortunately (not yet at least), but I will definitely reach out to this email to complement the information I have.

Thanks both a lot, very useful info!! :)