Grill Badge - E9Coupe.com

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
JJ;
THanks for all your hard work on this. I think the result is outstanding.

Just in case you didn't automatically put me on the list, I am in for THREE (I figure I'll put the other two on my 6ers...)

I'd go for the round $25+ shipping price. You are sure to find other unexpected expenses...

Cheers.

S

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
Hey Dang...

How about we set up a special forum for posting pics of the badge on member's cars?

Maybe a little like the garden gnome in Amalie..Here's the badge in Fresno, here's the badge in Stonehaven (it's the part that isn;t rusty!), here's the badge in Sri Lanka... etc...
S

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Maybe a little like the garden gnome in Amalie

Scott, you've just found the perfect name for my coupe - when she comes back from the paint shop she will be christened "Amélie!" I'm convinced Amélie was a prior owner since all of the bulbs are of different wattages and some of the parts don't fit right anymore!
I may even find a gnome for the dash. :D

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
OK, but you have to promise to get some pics of you and Amelie using a photo booth! (now there's a challenge!)

BTW, it IS a great name for a coupe!

S

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Please don't egg me on, you've seen what I do when challenged! :roll:

You should know about the name! I may even do a vanity plate. If it wasn't so French I might even consider her an É9.

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
I assume you recall the movie (Amalie) where they go around taking pics in photo booths, and ther eis that weird guy that seems to be follwoingthem..

So, I am imaginging your coupr parked up on the sidewalk near a carnival, and you using mirrors to get her inthe image inside the booth...

This I gotta see!

S

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I know the movie well. Hence my reference to incorrect bulbs (true); do you recall Amelie changing the wattage of her neighbors bulbs? Also, parts that no longer fit (like her neighbors slippers) are apropos. I don't think it is fair to bring up clocks with the wrong time...

Exactly how I get a picture of myself and my coupe in a photo booth will be my little secret. However, I can tell you that it may involve a technique similar to what I use to put it on the Great Wall of China and on the steps of the Capitol building. This could quickly turn into a "Stupid Coupe Tricks" contest!

I would really like to see some badge pictures from the seven wonders of the world and from every continent!