Jewelry for your coupe: copper battery straps.

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Please don't forget to provide me your address when you pay.

My email is LArisso AT att dot net . Remove the spaces, "AT" is @ and "dot" is a period.

Payment received and straps shipped for: LarryE9E10, ahab, John S and rsporsche.

Payment received and will ship next Tuesday from:AFeustel, CCR2002

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Luis, I have been out of the country and my email got hacked and is shut down. Payment sent. Please let me know the extra shipping charges to Canada.

Thanks,
Bob.

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Last call

Sorry but this is the last call for Gernsetter, Lotus7, chchnz and TodB to pay or otherwise let me know what your intentions are before I let these go to others who are interested. Check my prior post for instructions.

Nicad, AFeustel, Stan, BMW Pete, Simulfly, Rum1973, Ives, CCR2002 and Foinsnap are going out tomorrow.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hey Luis,

they are wonderful !!! thank you for doing this for us. guys, get your money in, its really worth it.

scott

Gernstetter

Reaction score
Sorry but this is the last call for Gernsetter, Lotus7, chchnz and TodB to pay or otherwise let me know what your intentions are before I let these go to others who are interested. Check my prior post for instructions.

Nicad, AFeustel, Stan, BMW Pete, Simulfly, Rum1973, Ives, CCR2002 and Foinsnap are going out tomorrow.

Sending paypal now

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
New Batch

All 20 have been paid for or confirmed. Lotuss7 and TodB go out today. All others have been already shipped.

I have a wait list of: Sooner, Stphers, Andre, Alanmcg, motorhead, sven, Dave V in NC and flobloc.

If anyone else wants a set please chime in.

RMP

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Installed pic

Installed battery jewerly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 135

RogerB

Reaction score
All 20 have been paid for or confirmed. Lotuss7 and TodB go out today. All others have been already shipped.

I have a wait list of: Sooner, Stphers, Andre, Alanmcg, motorhead, sven, Dave V in NC and flobloc.

If anyone else wants a set please chime in.

Luis: I sent you an email last week asking to be put on the list. Did you not receive it as I don't see my name on the list? RogerB

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry Roger.

Updated list: Sooner, Stphers, Andre, Alanmcg, motorhead, sven, Dave V in NC, flobloc and RogerB.

Luis: I sent you an email last week asking to be put on the list. Did you not receive it as I don't see my name on the list? RogerB