Malaga Coupe

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is my favorite part of the description:

“This E9 is offered with a trunk-mounted tool kit and a clean California title in the seller’s name.”

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Kudo's on the 2 videos w/o any background music. Malaga/tan looks great. This is the first time I've seen the inside of your car. Very tasty as Petrolicious would say. Let's see how long it takes a BaT "expert" to tell you the front bumper rubber horns are upside down.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chris' Malaga Coupe just went LIVE on BaT! GLWTA Chris!!!

Hi Chris, good luck I hope you get what you deserve it is very nice car it is the best I seen, I have one like it but it is not look the way it is yours, will you please tell me who took the picture for BAT it is look professional pictures I have to take a picture from my car I have to many I need to sale 2 or 3 of these cars and I have one that it needs a restoration I was going to do it but I change my mined I have 2 in my hand one 3.0 and one 2002tii, it is to much for me I am getting old and can not handle it I am going to sale the last 3.0cs without restoring maybe a young guy with lots of power will buy and bring it back to life.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Presents extremely well, Chris. It should do very well. I'll make comments but later in the cycle when things slow down.

If you are one of the earlier commenters (there are many), I'd suggest you repeat your worthy praise as we get closer to the goal line where it will have maximum impact. My 2 cents, of course...

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What???? They didn’t even tell me and there are two others live!
Chris I think BAT will tell you their justification for having three e9's at the same time is because of the other two, 1 is a Euro 2800 and the other is a Euro 3.0CSI. I've seen them do this before with Porsche's etc. If they are different models (even though all E9's), they will post them at same time. Just my observation over the years.

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
Chris - I noticed that there's also a short video of you running through the gears, but it isn't posted on the listing yet. Are you saving it for later or did you decide against using it for some reason?

Also, you get bonus points for 1) not using a drone in the exterior video, and 2) posting a driving video where you are actually driving the car as it should be driven. You would get double bonus points if the exterior video included footage of you doing donuts on the parking garage roof. Maybe you're saving that one for the final day...

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Quite the love fest on the BAT station so far. Hopefully that translates in some real action.

At this point, the worst case scenario is that Scott ends up with a real sweet ride...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Quite the love fest on the BAT station so far. Hopefully that translates in some real action.

At this point, the worst case scenario is that Scott ends up with a real sweet ride...
let's be clear, i do NOT expect to clear reserves where i am right now. i would love it to happen, but i know better. i will also make no bones about it ... i would love to own this coupe ... who knows, i might. i will keep trying once somebody outbids me.

Tim M

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have this car but I know my wife wouldn't so I'll have to keep my wife ;)
This car is worth 200k in my option.
Good luck Chris!