Malaga Coupe

Skiver

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Chris!
I look at your car and dream one day, if I win the lottery I would fix up mine to make it almost perfect like the Malaga!

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congrats, Chris. Looks like you got a legit buyer with deep pockets. Wish it had bumped a little higher for you, but nice sale!

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Congrats Chris! I was nervous without skin in the game, can’t imagine what your emotions are/were.
Am I the only one who feels like its sort of an end of an era here on e9coupe.com?

NFK

Site Donor
Reaction score
Chris,
did BAT talk you into a lower reserve then you wanted?

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am trully amazed;
Amazed by the car, its pictures, all the details, and now the sale. Watched it from NL where it's midnight here now.

What a show such bidding process is!
In the silence of a sleeping family house I felt, and still feel, my own adrenaline as the number kept climbing. I can almost see the adrenaline flying around other rooms across the world as well.

Chris, I hope this brings you what you strived for. And that the new owner enjoys it, and perhaps even will grace us by joining here.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
right there with you @wkohler ... a great home and a true caretaker means a lot, especially after all the excellent work Chris put into this coupe. very hopeful it found a great home

Tim M

Reaction score
I'm shocked that it is this low! I was hoping for one more 15K jump. Beautiful car!!