New Member Map

hmmm, so it even track my holiday destinations if I log on?

nevertheless i think it's a cool feature to see who's around, and it had my pin more or less accurate; accurate enough for it's purpose, and not too accurate to facilitate that burglar.

hmmm, so it even track my holiday destinations if I log on?

nevertheless i think it's a cool feature to see who's around, and it had my pin more or less accurate; accurate enough for it's purpose, and not too accurate to facilitate that burglar.
I'm not sure it continues to change. I'm hoping it locates the first time it batches all the users and if you move your pin it stays.

i saw the 'drag your marker' ... which i did.
this is quite cool - thanks for doing this. it will be really helpful

Otherwise it will shift every working day; showing exactly when I'm in the office or at home :)
One of our bay area members pin dropped in Princeville Hawaii. I'm assuming he's on vacation. My pin dropped about 30 miles from my home or work in a place I haven't been to in quite a while. I assumed it's where my IP pinged off the server it uses. The intent of the map is so we can find other members in the general area we're looking. I'd be okay with all the pins located in one spot, like the center of the each town/city.

Dan, fantastic tool.

Thank you.

With 20+ cars in Atlanta we need to get the Atlanta-area guys together for a parts swap, work session, car show, bench racing session.

RP

Dan, fantastic tool.

Thank you.

With 20+ cars in Atlanta we need to get the Atlanta-area guys together for a parts swap, work session, car show, bench racing session.

RP
We usually have ten guys holding beers and one guy working on his car. And a lot of pointing going on.

Dan, fantastic tool.

Thank you.

RP
I was thinking the same for the Bay Area. On the surface, there appears to be a LOT of owners in the area. With the outstanding reliability exhibited by old BMWs I would expect at leat 7% of those cars able to be towed or flat-bedded to a central location for a meet and greet...

Dan
This is very a neat tool.
Now can you make me 15 years younger, 20 pounds lighter, and with dark color hair?

Dan
Now can you make me 15 years younger, 20 pounds lighter, and with dark color hair?
I'm not up on my photoshop skills lately but there are bunch of filters on social media apps that can do that. ;)

Dan
i would settle for more hair ...
Dan, fantastic tool.

Thank you.

RP
i got all excited when i saw a flag for a member about 1 mile from me. well, he used to live in ATL, now in DFW. but when it is cooler, we need to get together ... this 100+ degrees heat index stuff is for the birds at our age.

I think the new map feature is a nice upgrade. It is working on my Android phone, but not my laptop oddly enough. I just get am empty grey box. Using Chrome. Anyone solve this?

I think the new map feature is a nice upgrade. It is working on my Android phone, but not my laptop oddly enough. I just get am empty grey box. Using Chrome. Anyone solve this?
Check your browser for allowing geo-locating or locating.

Back