New Member Map

This is super cool but I am not on the map Should I wait? I met another new member and he also is not on the map

Dang THANK YOU I would have never found myself! I moved my pin to my correct location.

Does not load for me. js error in dev tools but code is minified: map.js:55 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'zoom') at Xka (map.js:55:513)

Does not load for me. js error in dev tools but code is minified: map.js:55 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'zoom') at Xka (map.js:55:513)
Well said! Whatever that means :D I get a blank grey box on my iPad and I don’t know how to check geolocation.

Otherwise it will shift every working day; showing exactly when I'm in the office or at home :)
I verified that if you move your pin to a different location the program will no longer update the location from your IP. So everyone should move their pin at least a little bit, even if it's already in the "correct" location.

I feel a bit like Moses, I was lost in the desert of Indo and now I have been found!

I see me, yea!!! Good Job.

Many members in metro Atlanta that I don't know.
Guess they don't take their car out like I do.

NOW IF EVER MEMBER WOULD USE THEIR NAME WHEN THEY POST WE WOULD ALL BE WAY AHEAD ON GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

I see me, yea!!! Good Job.

Many members in metro Atlanta that I don't know.
Guess they don't take their car out like I do.

NOW IF EVER MEMBER WOULD USE THEIR NAME WHEN THEY POST WE WOULD ALL BE WAY AHEAD ON GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER.
I wonder how many members don't own a car?

Back