New Member Map

I see me, yea!!! Good Job.

Many members in metro Atlanta that I don't know.
Guess they don't take their car out like I do.

NOW IF EVER MEMBER WOULD USE THEIR NAME WHEN THEY POST WE WOULD ALL BE WAY AHEAD ON GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER.
Gary, you need to get your flag out of the middle of the lake on Triangle Dr. we don't want anybody to think you or your coupe is in the lake

NOW IF EVER MEMBER WOULD USE THEIR NAME WHEN THEY POST WE WOULD ALL BE WAY AHEAD ON GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER.
I don't want to get too far off topic on this thread ;), but why don't more use their actual name instead of some made up identifier? There must be a good reason, but I've never figured it out.

@Dick Steinkamp ... for me its simple, i use rsporsche on several forums ... but just like my friends hb chris + m5bb (and others), we have our full names in our signature

@Dick Steinkamp ... for me its simple, i use rsporsche on several forums ... but just like my friends hb chris + m5bb (and others), we have our full names in our signature
Thanks. I appreciate that. It just seems much simpler to just use real names. What am I missing? There must be some advantage to use a made up screen name even if your real name is in your sig.

Is there an issue with the map? I tried to access it today and got:

Screenshot 2024-09-15 at 12.28.47 PM.png

This is on a Mac with latest Os using Safari. I have this setting:

Screenshot 2024-09-15 at 12.31.08 PM.png

I also tried Firefox and iPhone but got the same result

Oh, gotcha. Too bad, it was a cool feature. But I certainly understand that it may not have been worth the amount of work required.

As far as link, I couldn't find any except the one at the head of this thread… So maybe it would be good to remove it there as well

Thanks Dan

Back