Nice 1974 3.0cs Project on eBay

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
for people that want to know a little more about this coupe - it was first owned by Skip Barber - he bought it for his wife. I have looked at the extensive parts listing for this coupe and there is a new getrag 265 (my understanding is new, not reconditioned). gauges have been reconditioned, there are a few hides of leather for recovering the seats. there are pre '74 bumpers, might need to be rechromed. the front holes have been fixed, the rears have not. yes, you will need to buy a lot of bolts, nuts + screws ... and rubber

i think this is a solid project that with a little surface rust remediation will be ready for paint. this is soooooo much better than the amazon green coupe that sold for 26k ... and my guess, can be bought for substantially less ... and be further ahead.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey Scott,

Nice to meet you via e9coupe!

I am the new owner of the project coupe you mentioned from ebay. Interesting story about the car and I'm so looking forward to getting started on it.
I am certainly interested in your glass so perhaps we can jump on a call sometime to discuss.

Down in West Palm Beach however the car will be put back together in Greensboro, NC.

Let me know the best way to get a hold of you.

Thank you in advance!

Peter Lombardi

So...what happened?

Always frustrating for sellers to sell a car w/o a price.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
since it's not my car for sale ... and i have no affiliation with the seller ... its not my place to offer any comment on what happened or what the current asking price is.

Ohio Jon

Site Donor
Reaction score
PM sent

I Just wanted to let all know that this car is available once again. The car is in the exact same condition as when it was for sale on Ebay, with the exception that side glass has been obtained, and title issue resolved. The car is located in Ohio and is available for viewing. I would like to see it go away before winter falls. If you are interested please PM me. Here is a link to some photos https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=a1pTUzJqbGxBTWRhQU5DSVZYTTBoQXhtN2xLSVJ3