More pics of the grills, emblems, and interior trim stuff I mentioned above:

Photo Mar 19, 4 59 12 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 19, 4 59 17 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 19, 4 59 26 PM.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi @Ohmess,

Let me know if you want any info on pricing. Strange time for fenders as this month there has been a strange surplus in the market that I haven’t seen in 4 years.

I need the AC Console sides. Damaged is okay but I need the beauty strip. I believe that I purchased a very nice set from @rsporsche for $150. I gifted them to @sfdon in a time of need and now I have none.

I need a manual steering column (engine side) If you can measure the length or check the end for markings. The one on the bench has three rings, near the splines, which is for a power steering box. The manual shaft is longer and has no marking.

@BMW Pete needs the black rear center arm rest, if in good condition.

@zinz needs a rear sway bar

@Aussiecsi needs a NLa e9 trunk roundel pedestal

@aearch may need an AC evaporator housing and AC Console side vent covers

A California contact of mine needs the front chin sheetmetal.

Last edited:

JetDexter

Site Donor
Reaction score
Lord Almighty, not since visiting Coupe King have I seen so many E9 parts!

I would love those Rocker Trims if they are available. And I need a pair of nice fenders. PMing now.

thanks Markos for the tag.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi @Ohmess,

Let me know if you want any info on pricing. Strange time for fenders as this month there has been a strange surplus in the market that I haven’t seen in 4 years.

I need the AC Console sides. Damaged is okay but I need the beauty strip. I believe that I purchased a very nice set from @rsporsche for $150. I gifted them to @sfdon in a time of need and now I have none.

I need a manual steering column (engine side) If you can measure the length or check the end for markings. The one on the bench has three rings, near the splines, which is for a power steering box. The manual shaft is longer and has no marking.

@BMW Pete needs the black rear center arm rest, if in good condition.

@zinz needs a rear sway bar

@Aussiecsi needs a NLa e9 trunk roundel pedestal

@aearch may need an AC evaporator housing and AC Console side vent covers

A California contact of mine needs the front chin sheetmetal.

Markos -- I have two inquiries on the console sides already.

Tom has two steering columns, and I don't know if they are manual or power steering. Not sure if he may have shafts somewhere, but it would not surprise me. I'm sure he can identify what he has; he decided not to pack his original BMW reference books so they would be available for the sale.

As to your buddies: have them PM me with contact information so Tom can get them pricing:

The center rear armrest is in pretty good shape; I bought the seats that went with them, mounted the leather that matched my fronts and dyed them. Tom also has the foam piece that sits behind the armrest, but its blue leather.

Tom has two rear sway bars; I didn't think they would sell so I didn't take pictures.

Tom has a couple of NLA rear roundel pedestals.

Tom has a "set" of A/C parts, and I am pretty sure it includes the evaporator housing. I did not see any side vent covers, but they may be in the box.

I didn't see the front chin piece, but we didn't move the sheet metal around much.