Parts Hoard Moving Sale

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Wow, all I can say is wow, amazing stash of parts.

Chris -- Tom decided to build himself a new engine for his coupe last year using parts he had laying around.

And we haven't gotten everything down from the attic yet. He has more engine parts up there.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Chris,

Let me know if there is anything you need from me for the parts that I inquired about. All others that I mentioned were tagged so they will chime in as desired.

grnder95

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello;
Are the two black headlight grills still available? also I thought I saw a heater fan cover can you get me prices please?
Victor

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi @Ohmess,

Let me know if you want any info on pricing. Strange time for fenders as this month there has been a strange surplus in the market that I haven’t seen in 4 years.

I need the AC Console sides. Damaged is okay but I need the beauty strip. I believe that I purchased a very nice set from @rsporsche for $150. I gifted them to @sfdon in a time of need and now I have none.

I need a manual steering column (engine side) If you can measure the length or check the end for markings. The one on the bench has three rings, near the splines, which is for a power steering box. The manual shaft is longer and has no marking.

@BMW Pete needs the black rear center arm rest, if in good condition.

@zinz needs a rear sway bar

@Aussiecsi needs a NLa e9 trunk roundel pedestal

@aearch may need an AC evaporator housing and AC Console side vent covers

A California contact of mine needs the front chin sheetmetal.

Markos -- no manual steering parts. Sorry.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Chris,

Let me know if there is anything you need from me for the parts that I inquired about. All others that I mentioned were tagged so they will chime in as desired.

Markos -- Tom doesn't have any manual steering parts. As to the consoles, someone jumped in on the one set before you did and Tom has a buyer for the entire a/c conversion, which includes the other set. So, you are in play, but in line.

Do the e3 consoles include the same chin piece? Tom has two sets of e3 panels.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Markos -- Tom doesn't have any manual steering parts. As to the consoles, someone jumped in on the one set before you did and Tom has a buyer for the entire a/c conversion, which includes the other set. So, you are in play, but in line.

Do the e3 consoles include the same chin piece? Tom has two sets of e3 panels.

Thanks Chris. It makes sense to sell the AC setup as a kit. The e3 console is quite different and the sides do not have a metal accent piece.

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I need a light bucket and globe for my CSL. Let me check what side it is.
Do you also have manual window mechanisms and rubber boot that goes around the fuel intake.
Also on the hunt for the piece of belt trim that runs across the nosecone.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I need a light bucket and globe for my CSL. Let me check what side it is.
Do you also have manual window mechanisms and rubber boot that goes around the fuel intake.
Also on the hunt for the piece of belt trim that runs across the nosecone.

Wes -- please pm me with this list and provide a phone number. Tom is doing all the pricing and shipping logistics.

I believe he has all of this stuff, unless the light bucket is CSL specific.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Chris. It makes sense to sell the AC setup as a kit. The e3 console is quite different and the sides do not have a metal accent piece.

Markos -- could you cannibalize this metal accent piece from a non-a/c e9 set?

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Dash parts, gauges, door trim, tool boxes and some steering wheels (non-e9). Also, Tom has a set of 14 BBS, et11 black centers with chrome rings in very nice shape. I don't have pictures of these, but can get them.

Photo Mar 21, 7 16 17 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 21, 7 16 19 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 21, 7 16 22 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 21, 7 24 59 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 21, 7 25 04 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 21, 7 25 06 PM.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Markos -- could you cannibalize this metal accent piece from a non-a/c e9 set?

Sorry Chris the console profile is different as is the trim. It’s no big deal though. If you have a set with no trim and torn vinyl I am still interested though. I’m filling the AC holes so I would prefer not to modify a nice one.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Chris -- Tom decided to build himself a new engine for his coupe last year using parts he had laying around.

And we haven't gotten everything down from the attic yet. He has more engine parts up there.

And it looks amazing--definitely not something you'd think was put together from spare parts.