Strut bar.......

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
No Good news. I will try phoning a few carriers at my end starting with Canada Post. I did not find a single delivery notice at my house, so the trail seems odd. Maybe it was re directed to China and the market is about to be flooded with strut bars.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok, Got It. The local post office had it and they were past the day they should have been returning it to Austria. Didn't take long to unpack and put in place.

Zero Taxes due !!! That was nice.

Looks like it will fit with a small tweeking of the bar for engine clearance from my airbox

P1020024_zps597e72aa.jpg

Might also make an additional spacer underneath .

Very nice fit that covers one of the more ugly parts on my car.

P1020037_zps82035cac.jpg

And the classiest part of all was this little surprise from the fine Cows of Austria

P1020038_zps30eb1564.jpg

Big Thanks Andi, I think you will have some takers if you want to make a second run.
(Scott, most likely I will find a way to make this fit....you will get one too)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
very glad it fit Bob. looks great w/ the airbox. i will be first in line for the next order.

Ok, Got It. The local post office had it and they were past the day they should have been returning it to Austria. Didn't take long to unpack and put in place.

Zero Taxes due !!! That was nice.

Looks like it will fit with a small tweeking of the bar for engine clearance from my airbox

P1020024_zps597e72aa.jpg

Might also make an additional spacer underneath .

Very nice fit that covers one of the more ugly parts on my car.

P1020037_zps82035cac.jpg

And the classiest part of all was this little surprise from the fine Cows of Austria

P1020038_zps30eb1564.jpg

Big Thanks Andi, I think you will have some takers if you want to make a second run.
(Scott, most likely I will find a way to make this fit....you will get one too)

Orangener

Reaction score
The last strutbar was payed today !

GIANNICSL from Italy, a wellknown member here, dropped out (family problems, commitments), and Bloodnut from Australia was the next on my list.
He needs a CSL-version, with engraving and powdercoated plates, like the one Gianni has ordered, he is highly pleased now, like me.

I am so happy, that now all of my hard-earned unique items found a home, appreciated and admired, and it gives me great pleasure to earn only positive feedback off my work.
As I am no native speeker it is hard for me to find the right words in english, so I want to thank all on my list !

To win your praise was my greatest gift !

Markus / Germany
SicilianE9 / Germany
Andy Mueller / Germany
Nicad / Canada
loloe13 / Australia
Tom / Australia
Chris Gow / UK
Polariscsl / UK
Henrik / Norway
DAVE / Norway
kwyjibo / USA
David / USA
bwalvoord / USA
m5bb / USA
rb1971 / USA
WALTER / USA
Steve / USA
snj5 / USA
afeustel / USA
Rum1973 / USA
ccr2002 / USA
nyccsi / USA
glenn in encinitas / USA
Rmark / USA
Frederik /Sweden

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well done Sir! I just had two chocolates an hour ago. 6 more to go! I hope you make another round of Strutbars when you have recovered for our Buddy RSPorsche and others.

loloe13

Reaction score
thankyou Andi for your beautiful work!
sorry that it has taken me a while to upload the shots, but as promised, here is your great work!
much appreciated! :p

Attachments

• P4211797e.jpg
    P4211797e.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 288
  • P4211793e.jpg
    P4211793e.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 293

dspoljaric

Site Donor
Reaction score
The last strutbar was payed today !

GIANNICSL from Italy, a wellknown member here, dropped out (family problems, commitments), and Bloodnut from Australia was the next on my list.
He needs a CSL-version, with engraving and powdercoated plates, like the one Gianni has ordered, he is highly pleased now, like me.

I am so happy, that now all of my hard-earned unique items found a home, appreciated and admired, and it gives me great pleasure to earn only positive feedback off my work.
As I am no native speeker it is hard for me to find the right words in english, so I want to thank all on my list !

To win your praise was my greatest gift !

Markus / Germany
SicilianE9 / Germany
Andy Mueller / Germany
Nicad / Canada
loloe13 / Australia
Tom / Australia
Chris Gow / UK
Polariscsl / UK
Henrik / Norway
DAVE / Norway
kwyjibo / USA
David / USA
bwalvoord / USA
m5bb / USA
rb1971 / USA
WALTER / USA
Steve / USA
snj5 / USA
afeustel / USA
Rum1973 / USA
ccr2002 / USA
nyccsi / USA
glenn in encinitas / USA
Rmark / USA
Frederik /Sweden
Hi Andi - any chance there are any strut braces available? Or will be available? Thanks, Darko

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
On our last BMW-meeting in Atzenbrugg/Austria there was a very nice CSL in ceylon with a strut bar .

I will try to rebuild them on my CNC-milling machine to make a pattern, is there any interest ? :?: :?:

DSC_7285.jpg

DSC_7286.jpg

DSC_7287.jpg

DSC_7288.jpg

DSC_7289.jpg

DSC_7291.jpg

DSC_7292.jpg

DSC_7293.jpg

DSC_7294.jpg

DSC_7277.jpg
Hello this is from 2009 I was just checking did you guys ever could make this bracing or it has been forgotten if you ever could make it let us know please.