W&N SS Exhaust

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wayne, I took a video but was having trouble uploading it.

I sent it to your cell phone.

It’s only at the tail pipe at start up. I took one while driving but all you hear are the triple Weber’s

Doug

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
To Sooner, DWMBMW, Gransi on MyFemurHurts - can one of you guys record the sound while starting and driving for the rest of us to know what it sounds like?

I have about 60cm of snow outside my garage, so driving will be difficult, and startup inside the garage won't sound natural.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I like my stock setup with the b35, I even added the small center can which I did not have before.
I still have my stock system which I will keep till it dies.
I have had it for 15 years, 2 years ago, it was out of the car, I brushed it off and painted it with POR 15 muffler paint

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the exhaust on my coupe is a custom setup ... its all welded together and it will hit the ground as one piece when the engine gets removed. when the new engine goes in, stahl headers and i think fritz's bits exhaust. time to get that on order.

Wladek

Reaction score
In reference to my order - i asked W&N if Larini is still making SS exhausts for them & today Mr. Nesch replied "yes it is".

Last edited:

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Doug, thank you again for going to the trouble of making the start up video - now I'm super motivated to find a solution.

And to all I just heard back from Albrecht Walloth who says they have no experience with their system on the 3.5L. He says it's not a free flow design and they think it would be too restrictive on the 3.5L.