Never seen that before!

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
don't know Stephen... many P 911 's with + 300 HP in a lighter car .... but yes, it woudn't be correct.
Podium on our last Ypres rally...
Yperley%20(RVp4)018.jpg

anyway, send me the money and i will do it ! :p

Wladek

Reaction score
I think I recognise those floor tiles :)
You sell parts on ebay.de?
I don't like to storage parts, i know i will never use, i also can't afford for that, my wife hates my e9 enough.
I buy a lot of new/nos parts for my e9 project, so after that i usually have second sets, that i need to cash for another parts i will need. On the subject of parts I hear comments from my wife all the time, so i just prefer to fluent them.
I don't do that professionally.

Last edited:

VILLEocity

Reaction score
Front bumper without rubber corner strips and rear window shades that match the blue upholstery.
This is on a 72 CSi originally delivered to Italy. If anyone has any facts about these as to whether these were aftermarket or only in certain markets or whatever, I’d love to know.
1E08546D-2D02-40B4-BAA6-D8CFE501B1C7.jpeg
7CA568B3-9EAC-4377-A510-7281B0A0D4A9.jpeg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The owner removed the rubber, welded the holes and rechromed the bumper. Rear shade most likely from an e24 which I have seen on an early 630CSi.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I like the look of the all chrome bumper. I believe that is how the 2000CS is, too? Unfortunate that this car went through the trouble of cleaning up the bumper but left the bumperettes with the opening for where the rubber used to pass into.

VILLEocity

Reaction score
The owner removed the rubber, welded the holes and rechromed the bumper. Rear shade most likely from an e24 which I have seen on an early 630CSi.
Thanks Chris! Could well be. If so, there’s no evidence inside the bumper of the patch. As Autokunst noted, the bumperettes do have the place for the rubber.

VILLEocity

Reaction score
I like the look of the all chrome bumper. I believe that is how the 2000CS is, too? Unfortunate that this car went through the trouble of cleaning up the bumper but left the bumperettes with the opening for where the rubber used to pass into.
Thanks autokunst. I like the look too. Good eye on the bumperettes.