regularity rally pics

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
so , after a rally with both , they needed a high pressure wash…. i won't show it because many of you find that "horror" :D
PS so far no flat tires anymore…. a inch more tire and less rim must make a difference !
Both run perfect , just the red one did loose sometimes his ignition, but think i found it in the ground wire engine-chassis. Chassis side was a bit corroded …. due mud and water i'm afraid :D

SAM_2689.JPG

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
to have more working place in the garage i often had to roll a car outside , sometimes in bad weather…. pitty. So we build a carport ,6 x 13 m , connecting at the ( work) garage . Now all my cars can be parked in there … and stay dry :)
Still some ground work to do , some gravel and finished ! me happy.

SAM_2701.JPG

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
we have a double garage in the front , for wifey's car and…. the Morgan.
I never put my daily inside , but now it's place is straight ahead under the carport :)
Will sure be good in summer, no more hot sun on the car …. and a oven inside ….

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
thanks Stephen, when it was "for sale" 10 years ago i not doubted… it's build in 1972 but with old materials…. by a famous architect here …
It has some "Bruges" accents … and a real !! mediaval fire place … we have renovated it completely and are now happy in it :)
Of course summer pics are more nice… this is today.
SAM_2705.JPG
SAM_2702.JPG
SAM_2704.JPG
SAM_2707.JPG

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
and it's best it is there Bo , roads are not always "flat" …. here see a Porsche on one of the specials we had to pass... fighting to avoid the curved stones…:)

P-R kasseien.jpg

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
Time for some new pics next week …. at the "Marathon" rally BWC on Friday/Saterday. Winter season starts !
Have to do :
- new clutch master cilinder with bigger bore….so my pedal can be more backwards in rest , and needs less travel. ( more comfy drive )
- 2 new tires
- spare fuel pump install … up till now i relied on 1 electric pump.... perhaps a bit "risky"... ?

looking forward to drive again with the red devil ! :D

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
prep work done , clutch pedal has now "half" travel with a 1" master instead of a 0.7 " . So i don't have to raise my foot that high , pedal can be more vertical in rest ,... in line with the brake pedal. ...but of course firm push to engage…. will see after the rally what it gives.

weekend office :D

SAM_2902.JPG

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
nice sunny weather, 600 km great roads, even rough gravel "off road" …. our red "devil" did it perfect , not even a flat …. and we ended P14 on the 62 historic cars !
One stupid navigation error Friday night costed us 7 penalty points.... a top 10 had "been" possible…. damned :)

BWC2019.jpg

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
co-pilot concentration before the start... you better not disturb him ... He's a engineer, so i thrust him :D
BWC22019.jpg

BWC32019.jpg

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
some more from last rally ...
BWC42019.jpg

Here it went not that good… very sharp turn Left 5 , announced "late" by co and i didn't got it in the right gear at time... but ok, we got trough it ;)
BWC52019.jpg

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
i have a "bad" back as long as i remember , but this time after 600 km rally , i had real problems to get out of the car on the podium for interview... but happy with P14 ! :) can only "hope" i can do it for another 5... 10 years ....

BWC20192.jpg

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
time flies... end next week there is again the 3 days "Ypres Regularity rally " ! Must check my red devil E9.... :D
Hope we can do better than last year and be spared of flat tires...…..

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
YES !!! :D we did it on the 3 days FIA regularity ... P23 ( on 98 ) between international great teams... as 3 times winner of Paris -Dakar and famous rally drivers.... haha, the E9 did it perfect , not one problem , not even a flat tire !! Me happy !
YR20192.jpg

shanon

Reaction score
Demanding more action pics of "..... the 3 days FIA regularity"

No helmets, transit legs? With helmets....WOT?