regularity rally pics

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
so , after a rally with both , they needed a high pressure wash…. i won't show it because many of you find that "horror" :D
PS so far no flat tires anymore…. a inch more tire and less rim must make a difference !
Both run perfect , just the red one did loose sometimes his ignition, but think i found it in the ground wire engine-chassis. Chassis side was a bit corroded …. due mud and water i'm afraid :D

SAM_2689.JPG

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
to have more working place in the garage i often had to roll a car outside , sometimes in bad weather…. pitty. So we build a carport ,6 x 13 m , connecting at the ( work) garage . Now all my cars can be parked in there … and stay dry :)
Still some ground work to do , some gravel and finished ! me happy.

SAM_2701.JPG

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
we have a double garage in the front , for wifey's car and…. the Morgan.
I never put my daily inside , but now it's place is straight ahead under the carport :)
Will sure be good in summer, no more hot sun on the car …. and a oven inside ….

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
thanks Stephen, when it was "for sale" 10 years ago i not doubted… it's build in 1972 but with old materials…. by a famous architect here …
It has some "Bruges" accents … and a real !! mediaval fire place … we have renovated it completely and are now happy in it :)
Of course summer pics are more nice… this is today.
SAM_2705.JPG
SAM_2702.JPG
SAM_2704.JPG
SAM_2707.JPG

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
and it's best it is there Bo , roads are not always "flat" …. here see a Porsche on one of the specials we had to pass... fighting to avoid the curved stones…:)

P-R kasseien.jpg