72 CSi rotisserie restoration

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I wouldn’t expect much after 5500- just flogging the engine for no reason. All mine top out right there.

Attachments

• 49C95918-54AF-4E6F-B657-35A7058BF362.jpeg
    49C95918-54AF-4E6F-B657-35A7058BF362.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 353

paul

Site Donor
Reaction score
UPDATE!! well I have finished the beast and in the next week or so FYI shall post many pics and perhaps a small video of the car. Probably post them in the photo and video section of this forum.
However I shall notify in this blog where they will appear. :D:D:cool:

paul

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well folks as promised I have downloaded pics of my finished E9 under "TURKIS E9" in the photo section. 797 hrs Fabrication. 328 hrs Spray and panel work.
It's been 2 1/2 years and I have learned a lot. I didn't even know what an E9 BMW was before this project. I knew what a BMW 3.0 Cs or Csi was and remember when I was a young bloke seeing adverts in the Australian Financial Review $17,000 for a brand new 3.0 Csi (Inka Orange) back in 1973 :D
All I have left to do is tone down the exhaust by a few Db.........it's a bit of a Cop Magnet at the moment.
I would like to thank all those who have thrown their pennies worth in and also your comments and advise. Cheers..............Paul

Last edited:

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
Paul's frisiertes auto at my place. The man is a hooligan!
This shot is pretty close to the actual colour. Women faint and men cry when they see it. Or is it the other way round? I don't know, I've got my eyes closed when Paul drives.

Attachments

• Pauls car.jpg
    Pauls car.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 333