72 CSi rotisserie restoration

paul

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gents....thanks for your input. Yes I agree the toolbox is not the right place for it. Keshav those pics show the tire pressure decal near the rhs shock tower......is that correct? I notice decal positions do vary slightly (from what I have seen on various blogs) 1 pic showed the orange decal where the tire pressure decal is in Keshavs pics. I have a metal coolant expansion tank and because of the shape there were no flat surfaces to place decal so I located it on the body near the exp tank which I have seen on some (supposedly original ) cars. Leads me to wonder if BMW had any hard and fast rules as to exactly where some of these decals were to be located...........maybe left up to the individual o_O

Keshav

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The expansion tank has the decal on it. The two pics I posted are from 1975/75 cars but the placement in the most part are the same (original and unrestored car pics). The decals were on the car upon delivery so not upto the individual other than after some work done and therefore the decals were removed. The tire pressures decal near the RHS fender is correctly placed.
Here are some more pics.

Attachments

paul

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok all sorted now but I did place the orange decal on the air blower cover. ( I liked it there :) ) Meanwhile the bolts on the Nardi were painted black and I have ordered the BMW logo for button.
You can tell I am marking time ......waiting for my trimmer to phone :mad:

Attachments