74 3.0 CS Mild Restoration

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Most excellent all the way around.

Now to get picky here for a second... This exhaust pipe was obviously designed to come out under and past the bumper. Now that that is history, the pipe seems to stick out a bit far...

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this build. I think the pre-74 bumpers look very nice on our cars but I really respect that you are doing this in a manner that makes you happy! Great work!

eludvigs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Most excellent all the way around.

Now to get picky here for a second... This exhaust pipe was obviously designed to come out under and past the bumper. Now that that is history, the pipe seems to stick out a bit far...

Yep, good point. I was kinda thinking about a pre-74 rear bumper in future but man I like the shape of the rear all blended out. Looks like an old lake boat to me.

Will chop it down!

eludvigs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this build. I think the pre-74 bumpers look very nice on our cars but I really respect that you are doing this in a manner that makes you happy! Great work!

Thanks man.

I also love original looking coupes. The OE guys are super impressive and it's much more difficult than what I'm up to here.

Al Melton owned this car way back and he was a tuner guy. Even have his name still on the driveshaft. When I got the car, someone on the forum said just go with the story of the car. That really resonated so here we are!

eludvigs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Finishing the interior. Shot of the dash here.

IMG_2778.jpg