E9 registry site now live!!!

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
The registry site is now up and running! Its going through daily changes to try to satisfy all you picky coupe owners! ;-) Post comments and feedback here.

I'd like to personally thank John (JJ) Jacobs (board name "jhjacobs") and Tom Chao for creating this fantastic registry site and program. Please direct all of your praise in their direction since they did all the work. Tom is the very talented programmer, John is the project lead and I'm the cheerleader and pest! Check it out and start submitting your coupes...

www.e9-driven.com

Dan

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
As MaryAnn Price and Naomi Eisenberg sang to Dan Hicks in the beginning of "My Old Timey Baby"..."Thanks Dan!..."

BTW, is it "Dan G(ee)" or "Dang" like Pa Kettle would say to Ma?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Fine with me, but how about adding 2000C/CS coupes?

Okay, you got me. All of our E9-ish brethren are always welcome here. That's actually very good input and will need to be added to the drop-down menu when selecting the model. Thanks. :cool:

Dan

DougE

Site Donor
Reaction score
E9 Registry

Nice work, lets gather the believers and take over this joint.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
The team working on the program is getting very close to having a beta version for us. I'll post the link here as soon as we can check it out...

Dan

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Link to E9 Registry here... www.e9-driven.com

Post comments and feedback in this thread.

Dan

As a bit of followup, this is a beta site but data will be collected and archived. We are planning to enhance various things. The most notable enhancements will be things like:

- A summary table on the home page showing totals by model and by year.
- More detailed search capabilities
- Lost password support
- More and better admin tools

It is important to also understand some of the limitations / behaviors of the site as it is today. Basically when you submit and entry it will not appear until an admin verifies it; we will try to be prompt with this process. This is done to prevent spam entries In the future we will make this process automatic but we need to add some entry range checks and possible a spambot defeat mechanism or two.

All feedback will be appreciated and considered. We will do what we can to address all constructive input. Also, if this registry doesn't cut it we can work on an alternate approach.

Cheers!

acat2002

Reaction score
Very Nice

It's efforts like this that illustrate what the membership here is all about. - Thank You.

Even though it's a beta version, the format is very concise and simple, which should encourage even computor-illiterate owners to participate. I hope my link to the photos was posted properly.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think this format is perfect! I even used the Donate button but there is no provision to enter a note like your board name in the Paypal process. Thanks for your efforts.

G

Reaction score
Wow looks really nice. Was wondering, can we or will you register cars that are listed on E bay or elsewhere etc ? There are two I think that are listed on ebay right now.
One that looks like its going to the scrapper,maybe the last chance to get the vin number !

JhwShark

Reaction score
Well done...very sharp, clean UI. Excellent content as well.

I am new to the group and will get a pic of mine (it is covered in the garage) posted when I register.

Thanks,
Jon