Strut bar - group buy??

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
James,

I suggest you do a search here for 'daddywad', then send him a 'Conversation' message with the picture and the question - if you don't get a satisfactory response once you post it here. IF it will fit and you decide you'd like to join the group purchase, you would be buyer number 8.

Gary

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm updating this as there have been some additions:

Ohmess
Mauler
Lotuss7
Tone (Tim)
Teahead
WISE9UY
sphillips
Gary Knox

Also, 2 "MAYBES" Mark 99, and James. Can each of you 'maybes' determine whether you want to be added to the list sometime within the next 3 weeks? THANKS.

Also, for the 7 who are listed above, will you please send your real name, your mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number to Ohmess or me within the next week? That will help us with the organization and any future communication.

Also, any of the 'maybes' could you do the same? We'll keep you on the 'maybe' list until we hear one way or the other from you. No response means you'll be dropped from the list.

THANK YOU ALL for your help.

Gary Knox

Last edited:

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I believe they are, but you should contact Mark directly on that. He is known here as "daddywad"

xjan99

Reaction score
great, I might have interest in the coming year - just posted my project(s) here too. I am interested in the strut bar too yes, sign me up (I am from EU)

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A further request for information from those who want to be in the group buy. Repeat of part of my previous post:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the 7 who are listed above, will you please send your real name, your mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number to me within the next week? That will help us with the organization and any future communication.
Also, any of the 'maybes' could you do the same? We'll keep you on the 'maybe' list until we hear one way or the other from you. No response means you'll be dropped from the list.

THANK YOU ALL for your help.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have responses with all the information from: Tone, Teahead, Ohmess, Gary Knox, RHSteve, Wise9uy, and Mauler. Still need info from Lotus7, PM sent.

SO, could the two 'maybes' James and Mark99, let me know whether you want to be ON the list, or still a 'maybe' FYI, Money would need to be paid by about March 5, 2017.

eriknetherlands and Xjan99 live in Europe and are making direct arrangements for shipping with daddywad for their bars, so is no longer a 'Maybe' on our buy.

So, the current status is 8 BARS firm, 2 BARS maybe, and 2 bars to Europe. Looks like good business for daddywad and a good deal for the group!

I'm going to put together an email mailing list so we can communicate directly rather that jamming up e9 Forum with stuff others aren't interested in seeing!

Gary

Last edited:

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just saw this request for information. PM sent to Gary. Thank-you for coordinating.

Here is another thought for distribution... Gary: will you be going to The Vintage? If others of us in the East Coast are, maybe we could collect there and save the hassle of reposting? Thoughts?

Antar

Site Donor $
Reaction score
D.C. (originally from Northern California)
Just catching up on these posts. Mark's Strut bar looks great. Question, seeing that money for ordering is not due until March 2017, is the strut bar still available to get in on the group order? I am interested and I live in the DC Area and should be at the Vintage. I will know within the next two weeks if I am going to purchase as I have several projects that I am working on for my coupe this year.